• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oil Dipping Set: Uncover Our Special Offering!

In summary, the special thing about this set is that it has a nice size, and it comes with a forged bread knife.
jenniferlynne
Does anyone have this? Sell many of them? Our stuff always have something unique or special. What is the special thing about this?

I had a really odd thing happen. A girl that orders from me all the time decided to have a party to get the stones at 60% off. Well, she couldn't get the minimum, so I added an order on of my own to help her. In return she told me to just keep the free hostess products!! I told her no, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She said she got what she wanted. So anyway, I have darn near everything in the catalog except for that Oil Dipping Set. Just wondering what it is like.

I have them and think that it's really nice. Last year I bought a couple of sets for friends and my sister and everyone really love it. Everyone has the bottle sitting out on there counters and so do I. I think that they are nice quality, nice colors too.

It's one of those items that I'm always looking at, but there always seems to be something I need more, and so I think to myself "maybe next time". Probably if it was being discontinued, I'd buy it while I still could!:D

I've only sold one of them, but they seem very nice. It is one of those things that I will save for when I have most of the "necessity" items, but it sounds like you are are at that point...

I should add that I always place the bottle and saucers with the bamboo cheese board and man does it look good. I also use my carving board as a bread serving board and it look great too with them. I've set them up on the table with snacks and bread and people love it. I have sold about 10 of them by doing this. Now that we have some great oils it's a great way to sell the oils as well.

rennea said:
I should add that I always place the bottle and saucers with the bamboo cheese board and man does it look good. I also use my carving board as a bread serving board and it look great too with them.

See - now you are making me want one again! You should sell this stuff! Oh wait, I guess you already do! :D

I don't have it. It is definitely one of those "don't need it" items. But now reading this makes me WANT it even more! LOL!!!

I like the idea of serving with it on the big bamboo board.

ChefBeckyD said:
See - now you are making me want one again! You should sell this stuff! Oh wait, I guess you already do! :D

Really ah thanks!!! It is nice, the other night at a show I set up board the bottle and saucers and put some basil oil and parm in the saucers and put out bread wow people LOVED IT. I got one booking she wants to get the set for free and 6 people purchased the oil and 2 people purchased the set to go with it.

Ok, Ok, I am sold!!

I like that the dishes hold more than the Petite Squares for dipping. And you can put together a really nice (and EASY!) dipping station for appetizers. Use a good quality extra virgin olive oil in the bottle, and put some seasonings out, one per bowl: freshly ground black pepper, presed garlic, red pepper flake, and finely grated Parmesan cheese. Pour a little of the oil over each of the seasonings, and dip bread cubes in the oil.

chefann said:
I like that the dishes hold more than the Petite Squares for dipping. And you can put together a really nice (and EASY!) dipping station for appetizers. Use a good quality extra virgin olive oil in the bottle, and put some seasonings out, one per bowl: freshly ground black pepper, presed garlic, red pepper flake, and finely grated Parmesan cheese. Pour a little of the oil over each of the seasonings, and dip bread cubes in the oil.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!

The set has been on my wish list for quite some time. The next time I host a show, this one is mine!

Take a nice loaf of bread, show off the forged bread knife, have all the dippings. YUM!

You know I was just thinking that the new garlic oil would be really good mixed with the Italian Seasoning as a bread dipper!! You all have really sold me on it!!

Now, anyone have any good bread machine recipes? Maybe I should start that as a new thread. I have one that makes 2 lb loves, but I don't have any recipes.

I like the size of it just not the design on it!
I sell several though.

Here is a great bread from Allrecipes.com:

Blue Ribbon White Bread
Submitted by: Kristin
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 64 members Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes Ready In: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
Yields: 24 servings

"An old fashioned white bread that will be great for sandwiches or to serve with dinner."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (.25 ounce) package active
dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup warm water (110
degrees F/45 degrees C)
1 (12 fluid ounce) can
evaporated milk 1/4 cup warm water
1/4 cup shortening, melted
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoons salt
6 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons butter, melted

DIRECTIONS:
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture with the evaporated milk, 1/4 cup water, shortening, honey, salt and 2 cups flour. Stir well to combine. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
3. Punch dough down and divide in half. Roll out each half and roll into loaf shapes, sealing seams by pinching. Place in buttered 9x5 inch bread pans. Butter the tops of each loaf with melted butter; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm area until doubled, about 30 minutes.
4. Place a small pan of hot water on the bottom shelf of the oven. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
5. Uncover loaves and bake until tops are golden brown, about 25 to 35 minutes. Brush butter onto crusts while warm. Slice when cool.

I don't like the hole in the bottom of the bread from baking it in my bread machine, so I make two smaller loaves in our stoneware loaf pans!

BTW, I have the Oil Dipping Set and I really like it, however I am not sure if I have sold more than one of these.

I don't really promote it, though. I am sure if I took some of our beer bread and made little dipping stations, they would sell! I need to keep this in mind as a simple "extra recipe" or a very simple demo when I need to do a SHORT demo!!

I can't say that I have ever sold any. I like them but I think the pattern on it is UGLY!!!!

Geez, Kristin, I thought I was the only one!! I, too, think they're pretty ugly. They don't really go with my kitchen, though, so maybe that's why I think so. I know people who have italian-ey kitchens and it'd look nice there. I do love fresh bread, though...it is one of the few things I don't own...you guys are making me want one...you ARE good!

I LOVE IT !! I have it, and use it all the time, it matches my kitchen perfectly and I get so many comments on it. I think I will start taking it to shows, now that I have so many wonderful show ideas.

What is the "Oil Dipping Set" and what does it include?

The "Oil Dipping Set" is a special offering from Pampered Chef that includes a ceramic oil bottle, a dipping bowl, and a stainless steel stand. It also comes with a recipe card for making delicious oil dip combinations.

How do I use the oil bottle and dipping bowl?

To use the "Oil Dipping Set," simply fill the oil bottle with your preferred oil and place it on the stainless steel stand. Then, pour your desired amount of oil into the dipping bowl and add any herbs, spices, or other ingredients to create your own unique dip. Use the included recipe card for inspiration or get creative with your own flavor combinations.

Is the "Oil Dipping Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the "Oil Dipping Set" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the ceramic oil bottle for best results.

Can I use the "Oil Dipping Set" for other purposes besides oil dipping?

Absolutely! While the set is designed for oil dipping, you can also use the ceramic oil bottle and dipping bowl for serving sauces, dressings, or even as a salt cellar. The possibilities are endless!

Is the "Oil Dipping Set" a good gift idea?

Yes, the "Oil Dipping Set" makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or entertain. It's perfect for housewarmings, hostess gifts, or holiday presents. Plus, it comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies