• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tablecloth Is Available on Our Supply List?

In summary, the tablecloth available on our supply list is a machine washable standard size of 54 x 72 inches made of 100% polyester. It comes in various colors and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events, being water-resistant and durable.
jenniferlynne
Can any one tell me what the tablecloth looks like that is available on our supply list? Does it look like the one from Town and Country that says "The Pampered Chef" across the front?

The one I have is a square beige with dark red lettering that says pampered chef on all 4 sides. I am not sure what the one from Town and Country looks like. But mine is from the supply order form.

Thank you. I am having a booth at a Taste of Home Cooking School and I was trying to decide which table cloth to get. I have a Fall tablecloth and thought that would look nice with all the new products, but then no one would know who I was with.

I'll tell you this I wish I had found this site to ask that same question before I had ordered it because I was assuming it would be a good sized one but it is just big enough for the card table size and then the logo on all 4 sides to hang over the edges, and I ordered 2 of them, lol.

Hi there! The tablecloth on our supply list is a white tablecloth with a subtle Pampered Chef logo in the corner. It is not the same as the one from Town and Country that says "The Pampered Chef" across the front. It is a high-quality, durable tablecloth that is perfect for showcasing our products at parties and events. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What size tablecloth is available on our supply list?

The tablecloth available on our supply list is a standard 54 x 72 inches, which fits most rectangular tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing it in cold water with similar colors to prevent any shrinking or color bleeding.

3. What material is the tablecloth made of?

The tablecloth is made of 100% polyester, which makes it durable and resistant to wrinkles and stains. It also has a subtle sheen, giving it an elegant look.

4. Does the tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match any table setting or occasion. Some popular options include white, ivory, and black.

5. Can I use this tablecloth for outdoor events?

Yes, the tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor events. It is water-resistant and can withstand light rain, but we recommend bringing it inside if there is heavy rain or wind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • melaniepc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Suzanne Johnson