• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply List Clarification: What Is That?

In summary, the black binder with 2 rings at the top and a tri-fold is useful for displaying product cards and monthly specials at shows. It comes with 3 page protectors, so you'll probably want to order a few more.
melaniepc
what is that on our supply list? I am trying to get some supplies needed and wasn't sure exactly what that was.

and how big is it?

It's a black "binder" type thing with 2 rings at the top and it turns into a tri-fold, so we can display the product cards and the monthly specials at our shows. It comes with 3 page protectors, so you'll probably want to order a few more of those if you want to show more than 3 pages. I use mine at every show to go over the host and guest specials, registry, business opportunity, theme shows, product lines (cookware, simple additions, etc.) and I think it really comes in handy! Better than printing a bunch of copies for your guests, then watching them get thrown in the trash. Plus, you only have to update it once a month.

It holds standard 8 1/2 X 11 pages - like a regular binder, but the spine is at the top, not the side.

great, that is what I was hoping. I am ordering it

Before you do, you should know that it also comes in the business building package for new consultants - I just got mine, and the whole package is great!

Oh, that's right! That's awesome that it comes in that package now - it didn't when I joined, and I think it's such a necessary part of my business that it should be in the kit!! :D

You know, I looked at that sheet and I really didn't want that much of the stuff. I haven't used much of my supplies at all really yet. I have a TON of catalogs .. if I could order it after the new catalogs are available than it would be worth it but I think it will be too late by then

AnnieBee said:
Before you do, you should know that it also comes in the business building package for new consultants - I just got mine, and the whole package is great!

That is good to know! We didn't even have the flip chart when I started...I am really glad that they are including that. I think it's very helpful at shows!

It also includes the paper to print receipts on, whcih I didn't have before (seem like it should come in the starter kit...), but if you really don't need the cats, I guess you should price out how much it costs for just the bits you want. How much is the flip-chart on it's own (just curious and too lazy to look it up :))?

its $13. I figured it out and it would be about $21 for everything I wanted out of the whole kit list. I actually can still get it until august 1st with the end of my 60 days so if they start filling that new consultant kit with those new cattys by then I think it will be worth it

You can probably call and ask them about buying the business building kit so it will have F/W catalogs in it. I did that for one of my consultants who signed on close to changeover time and they let her order it past her 60 day mark so she could get the new catalogs. The catalogs alone are worth more than the $36.

1. What is a supply list clarification?

A supply list clarification is a detailed breakdown of all the necessary tools and ingredients needed to complete a specific recipe or project. It ensures that you have everything you need before starting and can avoid any last-minute trips to the store.

2. Why is supply list clarification important?

Supply list clarification is important because it helps to prevent confusion and ensure that you have all the necessary supplies to successfully complete a recipe or project. It also saves time and money by avoiding unnecessary trips to the store.

3. How do I find the supply list clarification for a recipe?

The supply list clarification can usually be found on the recipe card or in the recipe description on our website. It may also be included in the instructions or listed separately under the "supplies" section.

4. Can I substitute ingredients or tools listed in the supply list clarification?

While we always encourage creativity in the kitchen, we recommend following the supply list clarification as closely as possible for the best results. However, if you do need to make substitutions, be sure to keep in mind the purpose and function of the original ingredient or tool.

5. Can I request a supply list clarification for a specific recipe?

Absolutely! If you cannot find a supply list clarification for a recipe you are interested in, you can reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to provide one for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • gussey30