• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What stone do you make the Beef Enchilada Casserole in??

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I have a party tonight and we are making the Beef Enchilada Casserole (29 min. to dinner). I've always made this in the square stone as I didn't have the deep dish baker -- do you think I can make this in the DCB??? Timing for it???

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I have alwaus done it in the Deep Dish Baker. Using the square baker sounds like a good idea.

I guess if I were to do it in the DCB, since the surface area is smaller than the Deep Dish Baker, I would probably do 3 layers instead of two - and then maybe nuke it a little longer. Maybe someone else has tried it in the DCB?

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
The one in the Seasons Best? I always do it in the DCB.

The Chicken Tortilla one is made for a different baker, I think, but I always use the DCB.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Since I don't have the Deep Dish Baker, I think I'll try the DCB as it will appear to be more food than the square stone and there are 12-15 people coming.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
The one in the Seasons Best? I always do it in the DCB.

The Chicken Tortilla one is made for a different baker, I think, but I always use the DCB.

The Beef Enchilada Casserole is in the 29 Min to Dinner (v1) and calls for the Deep Dish Baker (not the DCB).

It is really good, by the way.

CathyP

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2008
I use the DCB for this ALL the time. I follow the recipe just as it is ( well, I do reduce the amount of cilantro by half) and cook it, covered, in the microwave for 5-7 mins. It always comes out great. In fact, I made this at my last show and sold 4 DCB.