• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beef Enchilada Casserole in Oven?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Beef Enchilada Casserole in Oven are 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 6 tortillas. To prepare the beef, cook it in a skillet over medium heat until it is browned and then add in the onion and bell pepper. You can substitute the ground beef with other types of meat if desired. The casserole can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Optionally, you can broil it for a
kam
Staff member
Has anyone made the Beef Enchilada Casserole in the OVEN?

This is the one from 29 min to Dinner and it calls for it to be made in the DDB in the microwave. I am making it this weekend - but would prefer to heat it in the oven.

Was wondering if anyone else has done this and what time/temp worked.

TIA!

350 about 20 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese has melted.
Since i do not own a micro, i make every PC recipes in the oven or stovetop. (for me they taste much better)

Thank you!!!

I want to stick it in the oven and not think about it while guests are arriving and then just pull it out when I am ready. The 3-5 minutes in the mircrowave was just too short of a time. Plus, if the baker is thoroughly heated in the oven, it will keep it warmer as it sits out for a bit.

What are the ingredients needed for Beef Enchilada Casserole in Oven?

The ingredients needed for Beef Enchilada Casserole in Oven are 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 bell pepper, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 6 tortillas.

How do I prepare the beef for the casserole?

To prepare the beef, cook it in a skillet over medium heat until it is browned. Then, drain any excess fat. Add in the onion and bell pepper and cook until they are softened.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey or chicken. You can also use shredded chicken or beef if desired.

Can I make this casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the casserole ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with foil before placing it in the oven.

How long do I bake the casserole for?

Bake the casserole in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can also broil it for a few minutes at the end for a crispy top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soulsing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CathyP
Replies