• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beef Enchilada Casserole recipe

In summary, to make the Beef Enchilada Casserole, you will need ground beef, onion, red bell pepper, black beans, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, taco seasoning, shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, corn tortillas, and optional toppings. The casserole can be made ahead of time by assembling and refrigerating it for up to 24 hours. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and reheated in the microwave or oven. Different types of meat can be used, and the casserole can also be made in a slow cooker.
pamperedape
Someone posted the Beef Enchilada Casserole recipe and I can't find it. I've done a search. Can anyone help?:D

Thanks for finding that recipe jennifer, I was hoping some one would find it DH wants mexican tonight and we just did the mexican fajita pizza, so it will be nice for a change!

Thanks SO much!!!! This is SOO yummy! We had it at a cluster meeting and man, is it fast! YUM!

Hi there!I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the Beef Enchilada Casserole recipe. I'd be happy to help you out! The recipe can be found on our website under the "Main Dishes" category. If you're still having trouble locating it, please let me know and I can send you a direct link. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Beef Enchilada Casserole?

To make the Beef Enchilada Casserole, you will need:- 1 pound ground beef- 1 onion, diced- 1 red bell pepper, diced- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies- 1 packet taco seasoning- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese- 6-8 corn tortillas, cut into quarters- Optional toppings: sour cream, avocado, cilantro

2. Can I make this Beef Enchilada Casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Beef Enchilada Casserole ahead of time. You can assemble the casserole and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out.

3. What is the best way to store leftovers of the Beef Enchilada Casserole?

To store leftovers of the Beef Enchilada Casserole, let it cool completely and then transfer it to an airtight container. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. To reheat, you can either microwave individual portions or bake the casserole in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.

4. Can I use a different type of meat for this casserole?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even shredded beef or pork for this casserole. Just make sure to cook the meat before assembling the casserole.

5. Can I make this Beef Enchilada Casserole in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this Beef Enchilada Casserole in a slow cooker. Brown the ground beef and onions in a skillet before adding them to the slow cooker. Then, add the remaining ingredients (except for the tortillas and toppings) and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. Layer the tortillas on top of the mixture and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Serve with your desired toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soulsing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • pkd09