• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Showcase at a Very Rich Neighborhood Show?

In summary, Kristi is going to be showcasing Simple Additions, cookware & stoneware, games, and a Trifle at her next two shows.
I don't think there is a limit Janet..as long as they are all qualified shows.

Forgot to mention that you should put the host as a booking to get the extra extra benefit of getting 2 of the host specials, 1 as a customer and 1 as host. If you need me to further explain let me know.

Thanks Guys! The woman who spent $278 just said that she wanted to add on a Baker's Roller so it put her out of pocket to $295.37!! I mean, I've had people do that but I give them the host benefits and make it their own show! What's great is that I get full comission on that one order! :D Now my show is at $1434.90 and I know she has one more order from her daughter and of course the hosts order. I have a show to get ready for in a few so I hope I get those orders before I go! That would totally make my night!

Janet, Harriet is correct! They can hold as many shows as they want for you! Same thing goes for you!:D

You are on quite a roll Kristi! Good luck with your show later today!

Thanks harriet! My Senior Director told me that people get the "rolling momentum" and I've hit mine! I hope it continues ALL month!!!:D

Let's hope your momentum stays for a long, long time!!!!!!

Yes, but you know how your momentum just dies sometimes? Well, I don't want it to die for a LONG time! I won't let it!:D

Thats so cool Kristi!
I had a guest about a year ago spend over $300 at a party and all I could think was the benefits she would have gotten if she had turned this into a show! I told her that and she said she doesnt do parties, not even catalog - she had just rather spend her money (she is rich too)....fine by me! She has continued to be a good customer, just sends me orders now and then and I add them onto shows. Nothing as big as that $300+ order but still it is great to have her!!!
Way to Go - can't wait to hear what your commissionable sales are once the host places her order!!!
BTW - did you end up fixing a trifle?

Thanks! I did not fix a trifle! I plan to in March though!:D

pamperedharriet said:
Forgot to mention that you should put the host as a booking to get the extra extra benefit of getting 2 of the host specials, 1 as a customer and 1 as host. If you need me to further explain let me know.

I didn't know this:( I wish I would have known before for hosts that have booked off themselves BUMMER!! So how do you enter this on PP??

rennea said:
I didn't know this:( I wish I would have known before for hosts that have booked off themselves BUMMER!! So how do you enter this on PP??

You do it the same way you enter a guest booking except this one goes on the hosts order. Does this make sense to you?

pamperedharriet said:
You do it the same way you enter a guest booking except this one goes on the hosts order. Does this make sense to you?

So you just give the host two of the specials instead of one right?

rennea said:

Yes that's right! She pays the s/h on the past host speical but yes, she can get 2!!!:D

Since we're on questions...here is another one. I have a show booked for Feb. 28th. I have to hold AND close it to get Feb. points and commission in Feb. correct? If I close it in March with a Feb 28th show date they get February specials but I get March commission and credit...correct?

If it closes and is listed as March 1st then they'd have to purchase out of the new season catalogs correct? (Cannot combine seasons on one show)

Am I correct on all those scenarios?

TIA! :)

janetupnorth said:
Since we're on questions...here is another one. I have a show booked for Feb. 28th. I have to hold AND close it to get Feb. points and commission in Feb. correct? If I close it in March with a Feb 28th show date they get February specials but I get March commission and credit...correct?

If it closes and is listed as March 1st then they'd have to purchase out of the new season catalogs correct? (Cannot combine seasons on one show)

Am I correct on all those scenarios?

TIA! :)
Mostly right...

If you need the Feb. commission, close and submit by midnight Feb. 28.
You have until March 5 to submit it for the double points promo.
If it's a Feb. show submitted after March 5, it doesn't count toward either the Feb. or March promos.

You are not supposed to hold a show in Feb. and change the date to March. So you couldn't (shouldn't) submit it as a March show to get the new items.

rennea said:

You would put 1 host special in as the host special for the show and the second one would be her as a guest and she would pay s & h for her guest order.

Well, I'm up to $1434 but my comms sales are at $1559! I'm stoked! Double points! She thinks that her daughter also wants to place an order so we'll what she closes out at!:D

Kristi that is wonderful!!!!

You go girl! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing your excitement with us.. it motivates all of us!

Awesome for you! Congrats!

Thanks Ladies! I am pumped!:D

I need a rich hostess :( No matter how much I host coach... but then again no one really has money in our area.

Well, I just submitted my show and her guest sales ended up at $1480.30 and my comms sales are at $1616.97!!!! What a fantastic month so far! I love it!! :D

Thanks for sharing my excitement with me!!!:D

I ended up making $404.24 in one afternoon! Of course that will be going up because I plan on getting 27% commission by turning in $4k in sales at least!!!!:D :D

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's an amazing show!!! (Now, it may be a let down if your next one is only 300-400...I know because that happened to me, but sales are sales!!! That's how I look at it.) My over $1K show made me want to have one of those every time, but it didn't happen for me...ever again:( But, as long as I'm getting sales and my customers are happy, I'm good! Congrats on a fantastic show!!! Hope the neighbor's show is as successful for you!!

Thanks Chris! It's funny because I have 3 shows that are $241, $256 and $1606! Go figure! I do look at it as if sales are sales and just to get out in front of people is SO worth it!!!:D

thanks for this thread. i have a difficult host who is totally unorganized who wanted to do a show sometime in february but we have not set the date yet. I think I will have to go home and call her today. she lives in the estates on Marco Island. you cannot buy a home for under $1,000,000 on marco and it is even more expensive in the estates. She spent about $250 at a show. she was the first to "check out" and I had a huge line so i forgot to ask her if she wanted to do a show. she heard me ask the next person and said to me "why didnt you ask me to do a show?" NEVER FORGET TO ASK!!! i also didnt think she would be one to do a show. NEVER DISCRIMINATE!

sarahmarie said:
thanks for this thread. i have a difficult host who is totally unorganized who wanted to do a show sometime in february but we have not set the date yet. I think I will have to go home and call her today. she lives in the estates on Marco Island. you cannot buy a home for under $1,000,000 on marco and it is even more expensive in the estates. She spent about $250 at a show. she was the first to "check out" and I had a huge line so i forgot to ask her if she wanted to do a show. she heard me ask the next person and said to me "why didnt you ask me to do a show?" NEVER FORGET TO ASK!!! i also didnt think she would be one to do a show. NEVER DISCRIMINATE!

Sarahmarie - that is sooo true! I had a guest who had a $300 purchase at a $1000 show (so almost a third of the show was her), and I (not knowing she was big $$$) told her she could do a show and get alot of what she wanted for free and discounted....she has since been one of my best hostesses, and customers for almost 4 yrs! It was like pulling teeth to get that first show date from her - but I've learned how to work with her, and we have a great friendship from it...(BTW - she is a high-up Creative Memories leader....not sure wht they call them) Remember - even the wealthy like a good deal!;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef