• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My First Show Outline?

In summary, the outline looks great and incorporating products into the show is something that is hard for me. I hope you have fun and I'm sure you will be great!
laura062182
Ok, my first show is tomorrow and i've been working on my outline. Just so i don't forget anything. I've been vocalizing (out loud to my 6 1/2 year old and 3 month old) my whole routine. Take a look at my outline and see what it needs. Any advice is helpful! I really hope this goes well :eek: !

Attachments

• Elements of a Cooking ShowOpening A.pdf
    17.7 KB · Views: 812
I looked over your outline and it looks good to me, My advice is remember to have FUN and something that is very hard for me still is that it isn't about the recipe...its about the products! I'm sure you will be great. Is this a show for family & friends? "sprinkle" benefits of hosting, etc throughout the show.
Lots of luck, make sure you post how it went!!! Hope you get many bookings and possible recruits!!!

Thanks Krissy! My mom is actually doing this show for me so it will be mostly friends and family thank goodness! Question-- How do you incorporate products into your show that you aren't demoing? I don't really know how to make that transition. I don't want to read from the catalog, what should i do?

Laura,

Outline looks GREAT!! Only thing you forgot to include was the booking benefit in the host benefit section and that it's 2 dishcloths that guests receive not just one :D

As for including products you're not demoing you can work off of favorites mentioned by the guests at the beginning of the show, talk the stoneware talk (other pieces/uses) when you use your first piece of stoneware, ask who here entertains and go into simple additions, talk about YOUR top three favorites (which of course will be a piece of cookware, a knife and either simple additions or stoneware ;) :D ) etc. Or you could play queen of the shoppers (which has you reading a poem and them flipping through the catelog to find the piece that you ended each verse with - then you expand on that piece before continuing poem) However, with doing an auction AND two recipes I'd skip the queen of the shoppers game. JMO

Hope that helps!

Jodi

P.S How much money are you going to give out at the beginning in addition to the first to arrive, hosted the most, books a show etc?

After my demo, or when I put something in the oven I try to talk about our new products or something newer guest might not now about depending on how long its been since they've been to a show...
I will just pick up the product and say, Oh I really have to tell you about bla..
it is amazing...you can do...
Talk about the products with enthusiam (can't spell) or I ask them if they have any questions about anything...
Right now I love the Mix & Chop...seems simple but as soon as I talk about it, everyone buys it...It is on back order and I have never used it once in a demo! Probably true with the rest of the consulants. Share what you love about the products and people will go with you. I love to have the guests talk about what they love and why....guest sell some things I never even mentioned! Good luck again! I can't wait to hear how it went.

I thought I would give everyone $100 when we do introductions. Then who ever volunteers, asks questions, gives tips, etc. will get $100 each time they participate. I'm hoping that will make the show more interactive and take some of the pressure off me! Have you guys done the auction thing at your shows, and if so was it successful? Thanks for the tips ladies! They are greatly appreciated! Oh, I went back to my outline and added the booking benefits and corected the number of dish towels. Thanks for the input!

I ALWAYS forget to explain the receipt, EVERY time, except once, and that was because someone asked me a question. You could explain about the guarantees, exclusive Pampered Chef items, start up kit items, and a great time to bring up "Round-up from the heart". You can also mention that a great idea is to keep your receipts under the silverware drawer, so they can find them later, if they need to. Also a great time to explain about direct ship versus shipping to host.

Last edited:

Related to What Should I Include in My First Show Outline?

1. What is outline advice and why is it important?

Outline advice is a set of suggestions and tips to help you plan and organize your cooking or baking process. It is important because it can save time and ensure that all necessary ingredients and steps are included in your recipe. This can lead to a more successful and enjoyable cooking experience.

2. How can I incorporate outline advice into my cooking routine?

You can incorporate outline advice by first reading through the entire recipe and making note of any potential areas where you may need to plan ahead or make adjustments. Then, use the outline advice provided to help guide your preparation and cooking process.

3. Can outline advice be customized for different dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our outline advice can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions or preferences. We offer a variety of recipes, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options, and our outline advice can be adjusted accordingly.

4. Is outline advice only for experienced cooks?

No, outline advice can be helpful for both experienced and novice cooks. It provides a helpful guide and can help ensure that all necessary steps and ingredients are included in your cooking process.

5. Can I provide my own outline advice for a recipe?

Yes, you can certainly provide your own outline advice for a recipe. We welcome any suggestions or tips that you may have to enhance the cooking experience for our customers. Simply reach out to our customer service team with your suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • kailyon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies