• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Sample Package Are You Ordering?

subscribe, order products, or both! You can also do your Kit enhancement this month and order your sample pkg.
PamperedMomOf4
Just checking to see what everyone is doing. I LOVE the roasting pan and carving board so I will most likley order all the new products! I am so excited!! :D

I went to consultants corner but I can't find the sample packages for us to order. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Ok i spoke too soon. i just found it. By the way if anyone else had the same problem go under "my business", then click on "my orders- sample packages"

I earned B & C so I would really like D & E but I don't think you can do that. Can you? I don't really want to order the A pkg b/c I already will have duplicates in the two levels that i earned already but I really want the roasting pan, the carving board, meat lifters, easy read measuring cups, insulated tote and the silicone mitt. I guess I will have to buy the A pkg and do door prizes or some kind of incentive for the extra items I have. Or, I could save them for my son's teacher for Christmas! Yeah! What a cheap thing to do! :cool:

It's not cheap..it's smart!!I have 3 teachers to buy for and lot's of family, so the duplicates that I have will be Christmas gifts also. You may be able to hook the teachers on the product, and have a new customer!! :)

ohh Good Idea~ Possible fundraisers too! My son is 4 and is starting pre-school at an elementary school. I can't wait! :)

okay, package A has everything except the linens, celebrate plate, and vanilla, I think. If you order package A you cannot order package B, C, etc because you can't purchase double products. The product packages that are not in package A can be purchased. I am not sure if you can order items that you earned. Does anyone else know? For example, I earned the celebrate plate and the small package, so I don't think I can order either of them.

Shawnna

I think you can order them even though you earned them. You can only place one order though and I don't think that you can combine pkgs. Please help! :)

Why wouldn't we be able to combine packages? Don't they want us to order anything we didn't earn? I thought that's why they did it like that.

I was a teacher until baby was born, and I would have loved to get PC stuff for gifts!

I just looked, and I think we can combine packages, we just can't combine A with B,C,D, or E. They don't want us to order two of anything.

WOW, this can get confusing...it makes sense that we wouldn't be able to purchase another package along with package A. I'm still not sure which one I want. This was also my 40% off month...I am going ot be broke after this! This brings up another question...during the month of June, if we recruited anyone and they qualified in July, the consultant earned $60 in fall products. Any idea what those might be?

Erica,
Are you going to do your Kit enhancement this month and order your sample pkg? I am only going to do a small kit order and order my sample pkg later b/c I went to conference and spent ALL my money. :( I am so sad about that but I did have a good time! :)

$$$I am ordering a few small things this month for sure and I am definitely going to wait to purchase the fall package I think!! What's funny is I am also going to subscribe for website this weekend (birthday money ;) )! All I am seeing is $$$ signs walking out my door!! Hopefully I can make it all up and more during the fall! I wish I would have been able to go to conference! I bet the money was well worth it!!

You won't regret the website decision! I bought mine as soon as I got my PC debit card number and haven't looked back! In fact, the same week I bought a laptop. Man, what was I thinking? :)

HAHA!! Atleast it is all a write off ;) !! I am glad you have good things to say about the website - I was debating it for awhile and figured I would wait. But I thought if I am going to do it - I might as well do it now and use my birthday money!

Good Choice and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Thank you very much!! :D

You can order any combination of the others. The only thing you can't do is combine package A with B, C, D, or E. I earned A & B, so I'll order C & D so I'll have everything. Oh, and I'll order all of the table linens, too...I love the fall colors. :)

So MuchThere is so much I want and it is my kit enhancement month too. I ordered a supply order last night; just got the $30 Entertaining Set but hey, thats still $30 plus everything else I want to get for my enhancement which is already up over $100. I am still whiddling at it deciding what I really want. And now the new fall products.I only earned the 5 pieces for submitting two shows in June. I also want the family skillet and EAD! I may wait til next month to get that though. I am going to be so broke..lol In addition to all that i had to pay the $188 bounced check and fees from my terrible hostess who avoids me at all costs now. UGH!

I think I'm going to order package A. I earned B & C, but I'm doing fairs in September and October and thought some of the new products would make a good prize for the drawing. But I'm not sure I can spend all that money at once! Luckily I have $50 PC money but I also want the family skillet! Ack! Decisions! :p I guess I'm waiting for awhile, but I really want that roasting pan to show my guest now! I wish I'd gotten a mid-month payment! :D

By the way the midseason products we earn August 1-15th are the set of 4 dessert plates, the box of gourmet chocolate cake mix, amd the gourmet lemon cake mix.

And...don't forget those shows must be Held and Submitted between August 1-15. So, you can't use a show you carry over from July to qualify for the incentive.

Shawnna

What sample packages are available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of sample packages to choose from. Our most popular options include the Starter Kit, the Deluxe Kit, and the Ultimate Kit. Each package includes a different selection of our top-selling products, perfect for showcasing the versatility and quality of our line. You can also customize your own sample package by selecting individual products.

How much do the sample packages cost?

The cost of our sample packages varies depending on which one you choose. Our Starter Kit starts at $99, while our Deluxe Kit starts at $159, and our Ultimate Kit starts at $259. The cost may also depend on any additional products you choose to add to your package. Keep in mind that all of our sample packages come with a 10% discount, so you can save even more on your purchase.

Can I choose specific products for my sample package?

Yes, you can customize your own sample package by selecting individual products. This allows you to choose the products that best fit your needs and preferences. You can browse our catalog and add any products you like to your sample package. Keep in mind that the total cost of your custom package may vary.

How many products are included in each sample package?

The number of products included in each sample package varies depending on the package you choose. Our Starter Kit typically includes 10-15 products, our Deluxe Kit includes 20-25 products, and our Ultimate Kit includes 30-40 products. The exact number may also depend on any additional products you choose to add to your package.

Can I order multiple sample packages?

Yes, you can order multiple sample packages if you wish. This is a great option for those who want to try out a variety of products or for those who want to share our products with friends and family. Keep in mind that each sample package will need to be purchased separately and may have different shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies