• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What retired items are up for sale?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, a variety of retired items are available for sale, including cookware, utensils, baking tools, and kitchen accessories. New retired items are added on a monthly basis, but availability may vary. All retired items are in good condition and are thoroughly inspected before being added to the sale. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. To purchase, simply visit the website and browse the "Retired Items for Sale" tab, where you can make payment with a credit or debit card and choose from various shipping options.
sarahlegare
Hi Ladies!! I'm cleaning out & making room for more new products:D
I'll start listing them as I come across them, but here's a few to get started!! You'll need to pay shipping from 04240 as well!!

3-Way Tongs $5
Round Kitchen Brush $5
Cutting Board $6
Reversible Table Runner (green on back, harvest color stripes on front) $16
Reversible Place Mats (set of two, same colors as above!) $8
Stoneware Sensations cookbook $6
Set of 4 Blue Tumblers $9

All these items are brand new, still in original packaging & come from a smoke-free, pet-free home!!

Last edited:
Just PM'd ya.

Just added a few new things...tumblers & stoneware carrier.

Just reduced all the prices!!

I have to have the brush I jus tPm'ed you! Thanks Michelle

1. What types of retired items are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of retired items available for sale. This includes cookware, utensils, baking tools, and kitchen accessories.

2. How often are new retired items added to the sale?

We typically add new retired items to the sale on a monthly basis. However, the availability of specific items may vary and can be limited, so we recommend checking back regularly.

3. Are the retired items still in good condition?

Yes, all retired items for sale are in good condition. We thoroughly inspect and test each item before adding it to the sale. Any items that do not meet our quality standards are not included in the sale.

4. Can I return or exchange retired items?

Unfortunately, all retired items purchased from our sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend carefully reviewing the item's description and photos before making a purchase.

5. How can I purchase retired items?

To purchase retired items, simply visit our website and click on the "Retired Items for Sale" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart like any other online purchase. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card, and we offer shipping options for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • lvanderw