• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Show Hight Product Total?

In summary, the conversation was about finding recipes that showcase a high product total to increase sales. The Chicken Club Brunch Ring was suggested, but the recipe was not available. The consultant recommended trying the Ultimate Taco Ring, Baked Brie with Cranberry Chutney, and Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer Cake as they use various Pampered Chef products to increase the product total. The consultant also offered tips for cross-selling and mentioned the Celebrations and Season's Best recipe collections. The consultant also shared their own success with Pampered Chef and offered to help with any other recipes or product recommendations.
Amanda H.
What recipes show high product total?Hello, Im trying to increase my sales by doing recipes that show a high product total. Any ideas?
It was suggested to me that I do the Chicken Club Brunch Ring, but I dont have that recipe. I checked the PC website for it and it says its in The Pampered Chef Classics cookbook on page 23. Could someone please send it to me?
Any other suggestions?

I appreciate your replies!!

Last edited:
The Celebrations recipes are designed to highlight/cross-sell several high end products...

Amanda:

Here's the recipe you are looking for...ENJOY!!

If your in your Super Starter Months, the Season's Best has 2 recipes at the end of each category designed to use the tools that come in your starter kit, so they are a good starting point for recipes. If you have been a consultant for longer, then the Celebrations recipes would be a next level for you (although the new Celebrations recipes for the fall have Super Starter recipes as well!! :D ). Remember that you don't have to show a tool to be able to talk about it. When you use a tool, think about something else that works well with it or is similar in features - now you're cross-selling!!

Good luck!!

Attachments

• CHICKEN CLUB BRUNCH RING.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 580
Thank You!! Im not brand new at this, but I have only done 7 shows. I moved right after signing up. I have a booth at the county fair starting tomorrow going all week so Im sure I'll get off to a great start here! Plus I got my first recruit two days ago!! Im on fire and ready to go! Im hoping to get to director by December so I can get the fall products free!

Thank you for the tips and the recipe!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find some delicious recipes that show a high product total. The Chicken Club Brunch Ring is a great option, but if you don't have the recipe, I can definitely send it to you. In the meantime, here are a few other suggestions:1. Ultimate Taco Ring - This recipe calls for a variety of Pampered Chef products such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Garlic & Brie Baker, which will help increase your product total.2. Baked Brie with Cranberry Chutney - Another crowd-pleaser that showcases the Stoneware Baker and the Garlic & Brie Baker.3. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer Cake - This decadent dessert features the Stackable Cooling Rack and the Classic Batter Bowl, both of which contribute to a higher product total.I hope these suggestions help and please let me know if you need any other recipes or product recommendations. Happy cooking!

1. What is a "high product total" recipe?

A high product total recipe is a dish that requires the use of multiple Pampered Chef products in order to prepare it. These types of recipes are usually more complex and may require a variety of tools and appliances to make.

2. How do I find recipes that show high product total?

You can find recipes that show high product total by filtering your search results on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the "High Product Total" option under the "Product Usage" filter to see all recipes that fit this criteria.

3. Are high product total recipes more difficult to make?

Not necessarily. While they may require more tools and ingredients, high product total recipes can still be easy to make as long as you have the necessary products on hand. They may just take a little more time and effort to prepare.

4. Can I substitute products in a high product total recipe?

Yes, you can substitute products in a high product total recipe as long as they serve the same purpose. For example, if a recipe calls for a specific type of baking pan, you can use a similar pan as long as it has the same dimensions.

5. Are there any tips for preparing high product total recipes?

One tip for preparing high product total recipes is to read through the entire recipe beforehand and make sure you have all the necessary products on hand. Also, make sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PCwannabe