1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales What recipes show hight product total?

Tags:
  1. What recipes show high product total?

Hello, Im trying to increase my sales by doing recipes that show a high product total. Any ideas?
    It was suggested to me that I do the Chicken Club Brunch Ring, but I dont have that recipe. I checked the PC website for it and it says its in The Pampered Chef Classics cookbook on page 23. Could someone please send it to me?
    Any other suggestions?

I appreciate your replies!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
    Jul 24, 2005
  2. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

The Celebrations recipes are designed to highlight/cross-sell several high end products...

Jul 24, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Amanda:

Here's the recipe you are looking for...ENJOY!!

If your in your Super Starter Months, the Season's Best has 2 recipes at the end of each category designed to use the tools that come in your starter kit, so they are a good starting point for recipes. If you have been a consultant for longer, then the Celebrations recipes would be a next level for you (although the new Celebrations recipes for the fall have Super Starter recipes as well!! :D ). Remember that you don't have to show a tool to be able to talk about it. When you use a tool, think about something else that works well with it or is similar in features - now you're cross-selling!!

Good luck!!

Attached Files:

Jul 24, 2005
  4. Thank You!! Im not brand new at this, but I have only done 7 shows. I moved right after signing up. I have a booth at the county fair starting tomorrow going all week so Im sure I'll get off to a great start here! Plus I got my first recruit two days ago!! Im on fire and ready to go! Im hoping to get to director by December so I can get the fall products free!

Thank you for the tips and the recipe!

Jul 24, 2005
Have something to add?