1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales What recipes show hight product total?

Tags:
  1. What recipes show high product total?

Hello, Im trying to increase my sales by doing recipes that show a high product total. Any ideas?
    It was suggested to me that I do the Chicken Club Brunch Ring, but I dont have that recipe. I checked the PC website for it and it says its in The Pampered Chef Classics cookbook on page 23. Could someone please send it to me?
    Any other suggestions?

I appreciate your replies!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
    Jul 24, 2005
  2. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

The Celebrations recipes are designed to highlight/cross-sell several high end products...

Jul 24, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Amanda:

Here's the recipe you are looking for...ENJOY!!

If your in your Super Starter Months, the Season's Best has 2 recipes at the end of each category designed to use the tools that come in your starter kit, so they are a good starting point for recipes. If you have been a consultant for longer, then the Celebrations recipes would be a next level for you (although the new Celebrations recipes for the fall have Super Starter recipes as well!! :D ). Remember that you don't have to show a tool to be able to talk about it. When you use a tool, think about something else that works well with it or is similar in features - now you're cross-selling!!

Good luck!!

Attached Files:

Jul 24, 2005
  4. Thank You!! Im not brand new at this, but I have only done 7 shows. I moved right after signing up. I have a booth at the county fair starting tomorrow going all week so Im sure I'll get off to a great start here! Plus I got my first recruit two days ago!! Im on fire and ready to go! Im hoping to get to director by December so I can get the fall products free!

Thank you for the tips and the recipe!

Jul 24, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted