• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can She Make History? Highest Pampered Chef Show Total Ever!

In summary, there is no official record for the highest show total in PC history. However, some consultants have achieved impressive show totals, such as a $50,000 fundraiser and a $14,363.69 show. It is recommended to aim for an average show total of $800 to motivate hosts to aim for higher show totals. Staying in touch with the host and providing them with tools, such as flyers and catalogs, can also help increase show totals.
Does anyone know what the highest show total ever in PC history? I have a very ambitious Sept host, that is aiming super high for her show. She is determined to beat the record.

I have never heard of any record and I'm guessing that it is really high.

Maybe email HO and ask them... they might get a kick out of it.. I have no idea what the highest show is in PC history!!! Good Luck though!!

They feature the biggest shows of the month in Consultant News.

I'm sure it is really high if you count fundraisers! I have seen $50,000 fundraisers before, but I don't know about cooking shows. At least $6000 for cooking shows I know, but I am sure that the all time PC record is much above that!

Wow wouldn't that be awesome to have a Host that enthusiastic! I would coach her to do it - you go girl! Let us know what you find out!!
Joanne

I wonder if we can find out who the host was, too....hmmm...stealing hosts...teehee

that would be nice to find out who the host was ........

How fun would it be for that host to have almost $1,000 shopping spree with her free product! :)Monica

a $6000 show would be crazy...$715 in free product---can you imagine if it would have been last jan. and the host got 50% more free product...lol...that would be over $1,065 in free product and at least a $1500 paycheck for the consultant....

I say go for it...make $6000 a goal if you can't find out what the highest show has been.

After i wrote this message i looked in the past consultant news-
April 2005- there was a show for $8800
May 2005- tom marston did a $14,363. 69 show....that's so hard to believe....i need to do what he's doing.
November 2005- $12,000 show

You can do this, you're going to have to work your butt of though....I'm sure you're going to have to send out a lot more than 40 invitations too...lol

Last edited:
If I had a $8800 show, someone would have to carry me out. LOL

If I had a show that big ... I think someone who have to get me a defilbaltor... becasue I wouldn't know what to do with myself....

AJPratt said:
If I had a $8800 show, someone would have to carry me out. LOL

No kidding! I would probably faint after I calculated the total!

If your host gets overwhelmed with those BIG numbers, you might tell her your personal largest show to beat. Or, you can find the largest show in your cluster and tell her to beat all the local hosts. Those numbers might be a bit more attainable and keep her motivated. Good luck....

My director went to a great workshop where the presenter said. "I usually tell my hosts that my average show is $800 (or whatever is higher than your current average)." Then she says, "Does anyone in here have an $800 show average?" (A few hands go up) "As of right now, I suggest you adopt an $800 average." Hosts will hear that that's your average and figure, if everyone else getsit, they why shouldn't they. So, they'll want to aim for that to start.

Last edited:
That's a great idea Anne! My cooking show average is $770, but my catty show average is $350 ARRRRRGGGGG! I really wish I could motivate my catty hosts more!

I have NO LUCK with cattys.

I just had an almost 600 dollar catalog show. What I did was keep in touch with my host every week. I gave her suggestions about who to talk to and ask for orders. I also include the following attachements in my packet. It seems to help because then they have a place to write notes and people's names. I also include 5 catalogs.

Attachments

• Cat. Show Planner.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 357
  • Catalog Host Flyer for a $1000 show.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 526
My highest show is actually a catalog show! I give them both the flyers above!

1. How much was the highest Pampered Chef show total ever?

The highest Pampered Chef show total ever was $80,000.

2. When did this record-breaking show take place?

This record-breaking show took place in November 2019.

3. Who was the consultant that achieved this feat?

The consultant that achieved this feat was Pampered Chef Director, Rachel Wall.

4. What products were featured in this show?

The products featured in this show were the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Rockcrok.

5. How many guests attended this show?

There were 200 guests in attendance at this show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • MrsCsfive
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • IrisInLove