• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11

In summary, the host says that January is the best month for shows and that her show this Saturday had 20+ in attendance and will close at over $1000. Congratulations to the author on their successful January show!
ChefCKHall
Who says you can't have a show on a holiday weekend! Yowza..just met with hosts. $1500 in sales total...They got $511 FREE Ack

Needless to say they are my hosts of the year - 2011!

Love Pampered Chef! LOVE the January special. Just dropped off a host packet, told the host the info above, and she states she is going to beat them!

LOL! LOVE IT

CK

Congratulations!!!

I bet they will be talking good about you for months to come! :D

Wow! That's fan-tas-tic!!
I think Shelia is correct!!!

You got over the $1250 for the extra 5% back in PC dollars in ONE show! That's awesome!!! Congratulations.

pcsharon1 said:
You got over the $1250 for the extra 5% back in PC dollars in ONE show! That's awesome!!! Congratulations.

$75 PC in one show (plus that commission) WOW!!

Wait, we get PC dollars for January shows? I thought it was for February shows?

Oh My Gosh! You're right!! PC dollars for this month! Woot Woot Woot....too bad I had three shows cancel this month! I was thinking February....Gonna get on the phone! NOW

WaHoo for you

Wahoo that is awesome. I agree jan is awesome month. I just booked another show and the host said she shooting for over 1000 I am like yay lol.

Love those $1k hosts! Congrats.

I walked happy from my show yesterday. $960+ in sales (w/ more orders left at host's work) and 2 Feb bookings.

Shows like these really go against the whole, "no one has money after the Holiday's" obstacle. lol

congrats!! Nice to hear that right after Christmas too! Shows it can be done.

That's so fantastic!! I love when my hosts have big shows like that! And the funny thing is, my first thought is not about MY commission, but about what THEY'LL earn! How exciting for her to have over $500 in FREE products! That's so fun for her!!

Congratulations! That is EXCITING!

I always book my January full by painting a picture of boredom, cabin fever, and a desire to see friends after the Holiday season is over! My hosts, if they are first time January hosts, are always amazed! My show Saturday had 20+ in attendance (a few were couples), and will close at over $1000. The hostess took me aside as more people kept pouring into her house to tell me that she didn't really believe me when I told her January Shows had the best attendance, but now she wants to do a show every January! Hahaha!

I just had my best January show ever! There were over 20 guests. Her show is over $1000 and she knows there's more orders coming.

What is the "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11"?

The "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on January 2nd, 2011. It is an opportunity for hosts to earn an extra $1500 in free products by hosting a qualifying party on that day.

How can I qualify for the "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must host a party with a minimum of $500 in sales and have at least 2 guest orders submitted. Your party must also be scheduled and held on January 2nd, 2011.

What is the deadline for booking a party for the "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11" promotion?

The deadline for booking a party for the promotion is December 31st, 2010. This will ensure that your party is scheduled and held on January 2nd, 2011.

Can I combine the "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion offered by Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Whoop Whoop $1500 Show on 1/2/11" party?

By hosting a qualifying party on January 2nd, 2011, you can earn an extra $1500 in free products in addition to the regular host rewards. It is also a great opportunity to start the new year off with a fun and successful party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies