• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Offering for Fall?

In summary, the author is in the process of typing up her menu and she doesn't know if she should use the DCB as the main thing or use it for a peanut butter cake. The enchilada pizza was ok and the cheese crisps were ok. For some reason she's just not as impressed with them. Her family didn't want her to make any of them again :(
sunnygirl in nd
I'm in the process of typing up my menu. I don't know if I should use the DCB as the main thing or use it for a peanut butter cake. I tried the pull apart pizza which was o.k The enchilada pizza was ok and the cheese crisps were ok. For some reason I'm just not as impressed with them. My family didn't want me to make any of them again :(

The Enchilada Pizza and the Mexican Cheese Crisps were a smash hit at my Fall Preview Show tonight!

I feel the same way you do, sunny in nd. I'm not so excited about the recipes in this seaons best. They're ok. But, not that great. I don't know what I'm going to suggest for my new season recipes.

I made the sundried tomato and broccoli orzzoto...NOT good. Husband said to dump it.

ericadboone said:
I made the sundried tomato and broccoli orzzoto...NOT good. Husband said to dump it.

I felt that way after the Chicken Piccata Pasta.

ericadboone said:

I actually liked it. It kind of reminded me another recipe we had a couple seasons ago (can't remember the name, but it was risotto instead.)

leftymac said:
I felt that way after the Chicken Piccata Pasta.

A cluster mate made this at our cluster meeting and I loved it! But...when I made it at home it didn't turn out too well. Of course DH might have ruined it somehow. I did almost the whole recipe and things were looking so good. But then I had to run to the Dr. (got an appointment at the last second) and so he was in charge of finishing off everything. I was craving that dinner all through my travels to and from the Dr., got home, ate it and was so disappointed. The chicken was DRY and the noodles were gross and there wasn't much sauce and the artichokes really tasted yucky. The chicken was perfect earlier, so I don't know what happened. He might have left it on the stove too long and just overcooked everything. But I'll definitely chop the artichokes next time. Those big chunks were gross.

Looking for help on this one too!
I am thinking possibly sticking with a fall or seasonal theme instead!!

ericadboone said:

We liked it. To me it's like Creamy One-Pot Pasta but with orzo instead. Not sure if I'm going to do it as a show recipe.

I'm thinking of reviving the Family-Size Baked Burrito from a few years back. I just don't like featuring the Lg Round Stone too much b/c I like the Lg Bar Pan better. Have to see if I can rework the tortillas to make them work on the bar pan. I am technically challenged when it comes to things like that.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm thinking of reviving the Family-Size Baked Burrito from a few years back. I just don't like featuring the Lg Round Stone too much b/c I like the Lg Bar Pan better. Have to see if I can rework the tortillas to make them work on the bar pan. I am technically challenged when it comes to things like that.

Love the Family-Sized Baked Burrito. Forgot about it. Used to always be a hit at shows!

Anitpasti Pull Apart Pizza, Chicken Enchilada Pizza and Spumoni Brownies. I'll offer these three until the spring.

What is spumoni brownies - do you have the recipe please! Thanks.:chef:

ChipLines said:
What is spumoni brownies - do you have the recipe please! Thanks.:chef:

The recipe is in the new season's best.

So far the Chicken Club Ring has been the popular choice. I'm going to keep it as a Fall choice, and I can change it up with the Turkey Cranberry filling as we hit the holidays. The classics always seem to win out at my shows! :)

Becca115 said:
So far the Chicken Club Ring has been the popular choice. I'm going to keep it as a Fall choice, and I can change it up with the Turkey Cranberry filling as we hit the holidays. The classics always seem to win out at my shows! :)

mmmmm I love both of those!

I'm trying out the Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites and the Macadamia-Coconut Blondies. I'll probably feature the Cheesecake Bites but offer the Blondies for those who don't care for chocolate.

For September: Artichoke Bacon Bites (been a big hit in August so I'm carrying them over), Italian Pot Pie, and Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. (I'm featuring the cookware since it will be a host special in October)

Related to What Recipes Are You Offering for Fall?

1. What types of soups do you have for fall?

For fall, we offer a variety of delicious soup recipes including butternut squash soup, chicken noodle soup, and hearty vegetable soup. We also have some unique recipes such as pumpkin and black bean soup and creamy wild rice soup.

2. Are there any pumpkin recipes for fall?

Yes, we have several pumpkin recipes that are perfect for fall! Some popular options include pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice latte cupcakes, and pumpkin cheesecake bars. We also have savory pumpkin dishes like pumpkin mac and cheese and pumpkin risotto.

3. Are there any apple recipes for fall?

Absolutely! Apples are a staple for fall and we have a variety of delicious recipes featuring this seasonal fruit. Some favorites include apple crisp, apple pie, and apple cider donuts. We also have savory options like apple and brie grilled cheese and apple and pork tenderloin.

4. Do you have any slow cooker recipes for fall?

Yes, we have a collection of fall slow cooker recipes that are perfect for busy nights. These include hearty stews, chili, and roasts that are perfect for colder weather. We also have some sweet options like apple butter and pumpkin pie pudding.

5. Can you recommend any comfort food recipes for fall?

Absolutely! Fall is the perfect time for comforting and hearty meals. Some popular options include pot roast, beef stroganoff, and chicken and dumplings. We also have some vegetarian options like creamy mushroom and spinach pasta and lentil shepherd's pie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • vanscootin