• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe Uses the Most Products

In summary, there are several recipes that use a lot of products and are easy to make from Pampered Chef, including the Clubhouse Chicken Squares, Chicken Club Wreath, and Panini Show. The Antipasto Vegetable Pizza and Greek Island Pastry are also good options. Additionally, the Chicken Enchilada Ring can be found on Joyce's site.
Trish1953
Silver Member
What recipe uses the most products and is easy to make? Was thinking of highlighting Bar Pan or Stone and Cookware.

Trish

One of my favorites is still the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You don't use any cookware in this one, but you use a lot of other products, including the Bar Pan.

This uses the round stone instead, but I love the chicken club wreath from All The Best- you use the stone, pans (if you cook the bacon or chicken during the show), deluxe cheese grater, garlic press, food chopper, Ultimate Mandolin, baker's roller, etc... and it is yummy!

I'm loving the Panini show - I think I got the flyer on this site. It shows a ton of products and I always bring the kit with me, too.

You can always use way more tools than a recipe calls for, too. If you have to grate three different cheeses, use the DCG, Mandoline and Microplane!

amya said:
One of my favorites is still the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You don't use any cookware in this one, but you use a lot of other products, including the Bar Pan.

I agree with this one! And the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza shows a lot and can be made to show a lot more too.

I do the Chicken Enchilada Ring a lot. That's a favorite of guests.

Could you please tell me the recipe for the chicken enchilad ring? I'm new to PC and this website and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!:)

Trish1953 said:
What recipe uses the most products and is easy to make? Was thinking of highlighting Bar Pan or Stone and Cookware.

Trish

Greek Island Pastry uses lots of products!

nickywsn said:
Could you please tell me the recipe for the chicken enchilad ring? I'm new to PC and this website and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!:)

The chicken enchilad ring and many other recipes can be found at Joyce's site http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm .

Related to What Recipe Uses the Most Products

What Recipe Uses the Most Products?

The Pampered Chef has a variety of recipes that utilize multiple products, but the most frequently asked about is our Loaded Baked Potato Casserole. This recipe calls for our Garlic Press, Veggie Strip Maker, and Multipurpose Pot & Steamer, among other products.

What Products Can I Use for Meal Prep?

Our Meal Prep Set is a popular choice for those looking to efficiently prepare meals for the week. It includes our Flexible Cutting Mats, Stackable Cooling Rack, and Quick Slice, among other products, to help make meal prep a breeze.

What Recipe Uses the Most Utensils?

For a recipe that requires a variety of utensils, we recommend our Chicken Alfredo Braid. This dish utilizes our Mix 'N Chop, Mix 'N Scraper, and Small Scoop, along with other products, to create a delicious and visually appealing meal.

What Products are Great for Baking?

Our Mixing Bowl Set and Classic Batter Bowl are must-haves for any baking enthusiast. These products are versatile and can be used for mixing, measuring, and more. Our Stoneware Collection, specifically the Round Covered Baker and Rectangular Baker, are also popular for baking delicious treats.

What Recipe Uses the Most Cookware?

The One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is a fan-favorite for its simplicity and minimal clean-up. This recipe calls for our Nonstick Family Skillet, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and Quick Cooker, among other products, to create a delicious and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JennyJennJen