• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best/Easiest Recipe for Most Products

In summary, the conversation discusses various recipes that can showcase a lot of products, such as the Jerk Nachos, Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, and Chicken Enchilada Ring. The speaker also mentions the Clubhouse Chicken Squares as another option. They then discuss the products that can be used in the recipes, including the Bar Pan, Baker's roller, clock timer, and various kitchen tools. The conversation ends with the realization that pre-cooked chicken was being used instead of cooking it in the available products.
feather18
what is your best/easiest recipe you use that show the most products?

I am thinking the Jerk Nachos, that is easy, and alot of products!

I am able to show a ton of products doing the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring or the Chicken Enchilada Ring...

Clubhouse chicken squares show a lot of products, too.

chefann said:
Clubhouse chicken squares show a lot of products, too.

I need to make that one of these days...

It's soooooo good! It doesn't read like it uses a lot of product, but you can play around with how you do things, and really show TONS.

What do you show with it ann?

Oh, goodness, let me think... Bar Pan, Baker's roller, clock timer, oven mitts, cooling rack, SS bowl set (for cream cheese - higher value than Batter bowl), Scraper collection, garlic press, dill mix, spreader, can opener and can strainer (if using canned chicken), micro-cooker or grill pan (if using chicken breasts), forged cutlery, Mandoline, deluxe cheese grater, food chopper, mini serving spatula.... I'm probably forgetting a bunch, but DH wants to leave. :)

thanks for the info!!

Wanna hear MORON??

All this time all the recipes I have done with chicken-- I have had the host buy Perdue Ready Cuts...already cooked chicken. When I could have been cooking the chicken in the DCB, Grill Pan or microcooker!!!

Geeeeez - I could just KICK myself!!
Here - I am bending over...ya'll can line up one by one and gimme a boot to the butt.

dannyzmom said:
Wanna hear MORON??

All this time all the recipes I have done with chicken-- I have had the host buy Perdue Ready Cuts...already cooked chicken. When I could have been cooking the chicken in the DCB, Grill Pan or microcooker!!!

Geeeeez - I could just KICK myself!!
Here - I am bending over...ya'll can line up one by one and gimme a boot to the butt.

I would kick you, but then you would have to kick me back, cuz I do the same.....:rolleyes:

LOL!!! No your not a MORON!!! BE nice to yourself. we all have probally done that! But now we can !!!

dannyzmom said:
I am able to show a ton of products doing the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring or the Chicken Enchilada Ring...
yum the chicken enchilada ring.... I have been eyeballing that one but have not yet tried it :rolleyes:

What is the best recipe to make using Pampered Chef products?

The best recipe to make using Pampered Chef products will ultimately depend on your personal preferences and the products you have available. However, some popular and easy recipes for a variety of products include the Veggie Spiralizer for zucchini noodles, the Quick Cooker for one-pot meals, and the Rockcrok for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, and even desserts.

What is the easiest recipe to make using Pampered Chef products?

The easiest recipe to make using Pampered Chef products will again depend on your skill level and the products you have on hand. However, some simple and quick recipes that are popular among customers include the Microwave Popcorn Maker for homemade popcorn, the Salad Chopper for chopped salads, and the Mix 'N Chop for ground meat dishes.

Can I use one recipe for multiple Pampered Chef products?

It is possible to use one recipe for multiple Pampered Chef products, but it may require some modifications depending on the product. For example, if a recipe calls for baking in the oven, you may need to adjust the cooking time or temperature when using the Quick Cooker. It is always best to consult the product instructions or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for guidance.

Do you have any recipe suggestions for specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website and through their consultant network that are tailored to specific products. These recipes have been tested and are recommended by Pampered Chef to ensure the best results. You can also find recipe ideas and inspiration on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefRecipes.

Are there any recipes that are suitable for special dietary needs or restrictions?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to special dietary needs or restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb options. These recipes can be found on their website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, many of their products, such as the Spiral & Slice, can be used to make healthy and nutritious meals for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • JJessica