• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Trifle Recipe with Plenty of Ingredients

In summary, a trifle recipe is a layered dessert made with cake, custard, fruit, and whipped cream. The essential ingredients for a trifle recipe include cake, custard or pudding, fruit, and whipped cream. You can make a trifle ahead of time, but it is best to add the whipped cream layer right before serving. Sponge or pound cake is typically used for trifles, but any type of cake can be used. Frozen fruit can also be used in a trifle, but it should be thawed and drained beforehand to prevent the trifle from becoming too watery.
feather18
Hey is there a easy trifle recipe that shows alot of products? I tried the Raspberry one, and it was ok, but it did not look good. and it didnt show that many products. any ideas?

I made the Taffy Apple Trifle. I sliced the apples with the UM after coring it with the Corer. I used the cutting board and FC Utility knife to cut the slices smaller. You can use the wedger for that, too. I used the food chopper for the peanuts. Stainless bowls for mixing the pudding mixture along with scrapers. I used the Citrus Press with a lime half to make the lime water for soaking the apple slices so they don't turn brown. I use the colander from the 4 Piece Colander & Bowl Set to drain the apples. The whisk is used to mix the pudding. The measure all cup is used to measure the peanut butter. I used the Easy Accent Decorator to pipe some cool whip on the top. Not bad. I'll check if that recipe is in the Files section. If it isn't, I'll put it in.

I just added it to the recipe files.

Last edited:
Thanks Jae!! That sounds good, and the reason i stay away from apple recipes is becuase i do not have the slicer/corer/stuff!! Thanks!! And that sounds good too!

Make one upLook online at the different types of recipes for trifles and then just add steps for yourself on how you would incorporate PC tools. I do it all the time and am able to show more tools that way. Plus cross sell!!

Debbie :D

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the raspberry trifle recipe didn't turn out as expected. I have a delicious and visually stunning trifle recipe that showcases a variety of products. It's called the "Ultimate Chocolate Trifle" and it features layers of chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and our decadent chocolate sauce. You can also add some of our chocolate-covered strawberries on top for an extra touch of elegance. Let me know if you'd like me to share the recipe with you. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious and Easy Trifle Recipe with Plenty of Ingredients

What is a trifle recipe?

A trifle recipe is a layered dessert made with cake, custard, fruit, and whipped cream. It is typically served in a clear glass bowl, allowing the layers to be visible.

What are the essential ingredients for a trifle recipe?

The essential ingredients for a trifle recipe include cake (usually sponge or pound cake), custard or pudding, fruit (such as berries or sliced peaches), and whipped cream. Some recipes may also call for additional ingredients like liqueur or chocolate.

Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to let the trifle sit in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. However, it is important to note that the whipped cream layer may deflate over time, so it is best to add that layer right before serving.

What type of cake is best for a trifle?

Sponge or pound cake is typically used for trifles because they have a sturdy texture that holds up well when soaked in liquid. However, you can use any type of cake you prefer, such as angel food or chocolate cake.

Can I use frozen fruit in a trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit in a trifle recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before using it in the trifle. This will prevent the trifle from becoming too watery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lesliec