• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tools do you need to make a delicious Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

The recipe uses the following tools: -Small Bar Pan -SS Bowl Set (for mixing the cake)-Mix n Scraper -Family Skipper -Easy Read Measuring Cups -Small Batter Bowl (melting choc. & Caramel)-Classic Scraper -Stackable Cooling Rack -Silicone Hot Pads -Round SA Platter -Food Chopper -Prep Bowls (for storing choc. and pecans) -Small Spreader-V shaped cutter (drizzling caramel) -Slice n Serve -Ice Cream Scoop
Trish1953
Silver Member
What's your favorite dessert recipe that uses the most products?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hmmm, I like really simple dessert recipes - and then I "add" products to make them a higher $$ demo.
Fore example: Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue:

Batter Bowl
Scraper
vanilla
cinnamon
prep bowls (to hold the choc. chips)
Easy Adjustable Spoon

for chips:
Large round stone
flour/sugar shaker
pizza cutter
Kitchen Spritzer

for strawberries:
Salad Spinner
Core n More

Then either SA or Chillzanne to serve it all.

One time I did this at a show that didn't have a microwave, so I melted the choc chips & cool whip in my saute pan - sold 3 of them.....so I'm thinking I may do that again!

I did that recipe for a show recently and used the SA lg bowl w/basket to serve the fruit and put a small bowl in the middle for the dip. Worked great! Everyone loved it.

These sound good! Any others?

Dessert RecipesThe Lime-Berry Trifle in the current SB uses lots of products including:
Trifle Bowl
Ultimate Mandoline
Batter Bowl (Classic & Jr.)
Food Chopper
Egg Slicer
Easy Accent Decorator
Spatula,Whisk

Everybody loved this and thought it looked so pretty when I made it at my last show.

The Lime-Berry Trifle is mine as well. Guest are really impressed with this one.

Don't forget that you can creatively cross-sell things, even with a recipe that doesn't use tons of tools.

I love the Profiterole Puffs! They are a very good show recipe!

Another one I like to do (just not so much in the summer) is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake - I toast the pecans in the small Bar Pan - so I'm using a stone and a skillet for this one too. :)

Small Bar Pan
SS Bowl Set (for mixing the cake)
Mix n Scraper
Family Skillet
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Small Batter Bowl (melting choc. & Caramel)
Classic Scraper
Stackable Cooling Rack
Silicone Hot Pads
Round SA Platter
Food Chopper
Prep Bowls (for storing choc. and pecans)
Small Spreader
V shaped cutter (drizzling caramel)
Slice n Serve
Ice Cream Scoop

This is one of my all time favorite recipes - always a winner, and great for bookings (people WANT/NEED the skillet when you do this recipe!)

1. What is the most popular dessert recipe using Pampered Chef products?

The most popular dessert recipe using Pampered Chef products is the Chocolate Lava Cake. It's a decadent and rich cake that is made in the Microwave Cake Pan, which is specifically designed for this recipe.

2. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several gluten-free dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include the Flourless Chocolate Cake made in the Mini Fluted Cake Pan and the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies made using the Cookie Press.

3. Can I make ice cream with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make ice cream using Pampered Chef products. The Ice Cream Maker is a popular tool that allows you to make ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yogurt in just 30 minutes. There are also several ice cream recipes available on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a specific product that is best for making pie crust?

The Pastry Blender is the best product for making pie crust with Pampered Chef. This tool helps you cut butter into flour for a flaky and delicious crust. It can also be used for other pastry doughs, such as tart crusts and biscuits.

5. Are there any healthy dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several healthy dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products. The Fruit & Yogurt Parfait made in the Trifle Bowl and the Mixed Berry Sorbet made with the Ice Cream Maker are both delicious and healthy options. Additionally, the Veggie Spiralizer can be used to make healthy fruit noodles for a low-calorie and refreshing dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Trish in Texas