• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make with Trish in Texas?

In summary, Trish in Texas recommends easy recipes that can be made in a hurry, like lemon cake with cool whip and strawberries or carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and sweet cinnamon sprinkles.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Does anyone have suggestions on what to make in this product?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I forgot I had this! I should start taking it to my shows.

I take this to each of my shows with a pre-made cake, usually lemon. I plop some cool whip in the middle, slice up some strawberries and kiwi with the egg slicer and place on the outside edge of the platter, then a strawberry on top of the bed of coolwhip! The guests see how easy it is to "throw" something beautiful together and KNOW they could do this too!

Added bonus the pan weighs about as much as a gnat!

Your recipe (easy) sounds wonderful and very appealing--something that I would love to eat (my favorites). I need to remind myself to order that pan!!

I've used carrot cake and filled the center with cream cheese frosting mixed with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles.

That sounds great too, Rae! Do you bake these cakes at the same time listed on the box or is the timing and temperature different?

Depending on my mood and time is whether or not I bake from scratch or mix.

I used a mix and added about 1/4 cup Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles to the batter. I baked according to the directions on the box for a tube pan.

Thanks Rae. Good to know. Now I just need to order it!

The rum cake recipe that comes with the pan is pretty good too. I imagine that a pound cake would look nice too.

Makes a great jello mold and a pretty ice ring for a punch. I put cherries in it too and then freeze it. I also like to mix ice cream and fruit in with my jello. It comes out looking very light and is very delicious!

1. What recipes do you recommend for the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event?

For a "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event, we suggest trying out some classic Texan dishes like chili, BBQ ribs, and cornbread. You can also incorporate some traditional Southern sides like collard greens and mac and cheese. For dessert, a Texas sheet cake or pecan pie would be a great choice.

2. Are there any specific ingredients that should be used for the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event?

We recommend using fresh, local ingredients as much as possible for your "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event. This will give your dishes an authentic and flavorful taste. Also, be sure to include some Texan staples like beef, corn, and beans in your recipes.

3. Can you suggest some recipes that are easy to make for a large group at the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event?

If you're cooking for a large group at the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event, we suggest making dishes that can easily be made in bulk, such as casseroles, one-pot meals, or slow cooker recipes. These types of dishes can feed a crowd and are also easy to transport if the event is being held at a different location.

4. I have guests with dietary restrictions attending the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event. Can you recommend any recipes that cater to specific dietary needs?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of recipes that cater to various dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Some suggestions for the "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event could be a vegetarian chili, gluten-free cornbread, or a dairy-free BBQ sauce. Don't hesitate to let us know about any dietary restrictions, and we can provide you with suitable recipe options.

5. Can you provide some tips for hosting a successful "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event?

Of course! First and foremost, make sure to plan ahead and have all your recipes and ingredients ready to go. Also, don't be afraid to delegate tasks to guests and ask for help if needed. It's also a good idea to have some backup recipes in case something doesn't go as planned. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the delicious food and company at your "What to Make with Trish in Texas?" event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Trish1953