• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe and Quotes Would You Use?

In summary, the company for which my husband works is not convenient for me to go in and do a Pamper Your Business. He can't bring in a prepared dish, because he would have to wait until his dispatcher comes in, but by that time he's already on the road, as are all the other drivers. These people work long hours and make good money, so they like to spend it on brand name (read: well known, household name) items. DH did bring a catalog in, but one woman said she'd never heard of The Pampered Chef, so she wasn't interested. Sarah has an idea to put a couple of cookies or brownies in a baggy, along with my business card, a recipe
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
The company for which my husband works is not convenient for me to go in and do a Pamper Your Business. He can't bring in a prepared dish, because he would have to wait until his dispatcher comes in, but by that time he's already on the road, as are all the other drivers. These people work long hours and make good money, so they like to spend it on brand name (read: well known, household name) items. DH did bring a catalog in, but one woman said she'd never heard of The Pampered Chef, so she wasn't interested.

This morning I was blessed with an idea which might work. Put a couple of cookies or brownies in a baggy, along with my business card, a recipe card, and a postcard listing where PC has been featured, such as Rachael Ray, etc.

Do you have a favorite cookie or brownie (or similar) recipe you would use for this? More important, what quotes, magazine titles, etc., would you list which would get their attention? I've already decided I would end the list with:

The best way to understand the true quality and value of Pampered Chef tools is during a demonstration. Contact me today to book a show so I can show you and your friends how incredible these products are, and share tips and a recipe!

Thanks in advance for you help and advice. It will be greatly appreciated.

Can you set-up a table there? Maybe during shift-change?

Sarah, I like your idea. On CC there is a list of publications that have printed something about TPC. Go under "Promoting Your Business". Click on "In The News". The list will give you the specifics.

As far as what cookie or brownie, I would just make something that wouldn't be too messy, like an oatmeal raisin cookie.

I made some cookies this weekend that were really good and everyone at the party loved them (looks and taste).

Cookie Kisses
Ingredients:
1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
36 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
All-purpose flour

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut dough into 9 slices. Cut each circle into 4 pieces.
2. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place one piece of dough into each cup. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour and press into dough to form a cup. Re-flour Mini-Tart Shaper after forming each cup. Place a chocolate kiss in each cup.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool in pan 15 minutes; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Yield: 36 cookies

Nutrients per serving: Calories 53, Total Fat 4 g

They were very easy and very good and looked impressive too. I think you could vary it too with different kinds of cookies and different kisses. Also, if you wanted to use your own homemade cookie dough you could.... did you know that you can make your own cookie dough and put it into the Measure-All Cup and pop it out and then freeze it for your own slice and bake cookies? Cheaper and better! Anyway, hope you like the recipe!

My best item to put in a baggie is my custom brownie bites - prepare family size brownie mix as package suggests adding about 1 cup mini chocolate chips and about 1/4 cup finely ground dark roast coffee beans. (You can use decaff coffee.) You can also add a few toasted and finely chopped pecans or walnuts. Bake in the mini muffin pan for about 15 minutes. Makes a lot and people love them and can't figure out what's different about them. I have sold these at bake sales in a package of 3 for $1.00 and they come back for more.​

1. What are some popular recipes that you would recommend using for Pampered Chef products?

Some popular recipes that work well with Pampered Chef products include our Classic Batter Bowl Pancakes, Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, and Deep Covered Baker Mac and Cheese. These recipes have been specifically created to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products.

2. Can you provide any quotes or reviews from customers who have used Pampered Chef products in their recipes?

Yes, we have received countless positive reviews from satisfied customers who have used our products in their recipes. Here are a few examples:
- "I absolutely love my Pampered Chef stoneware! It cooks everything evenly and cleans up like a dream." - Sarah
- "I couldn't believe how easy it was to make homemade pizza using the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone. It turned out better than any store-bought pizza!" - Mike
- "The Pampered Chef Garlic Press is a game changer in the kitchen. No more struggling with minced garlic, it's a must-have for any home cook." - Emily

3. Are there any specific recipes or quotes that feature Pampered Chef's new product line?

Yes, we have recently launched a new line of air fryers and have received great feedback from customers. Here is a quote from a satisfied customer who used our air fryer to make delicious chicken tenders:
- "I am blown away by the results of using the Pampered Chef Air Fryer. The chicken tenders came out perfectly crispy and juicy, and it was so quick and easy to make. I highly recommend it!" - Jen

4. Can you recommend any recipes that are kid-friendly and easy to make using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of kid-friendly recipes that are not only easy to make but also encourage children to get involved in the cooking process. Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza and Veggie Pizza are both popular choices among kids and can be easily made using our baking stones and pizza cutters.

5. Is there a specific cookbook or website where I can find more recipes to use with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of cookbooks and a website that feature exclusive recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products. Our website also has a "Recipe of the Week" section where you can find new and creative ways to use our products in your cooking. Additionally, our consultants are always happy to provide personalized recipe recommendations and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natalie's Pantry
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
JLMouton85
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • CyndiWilliams