• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Handle Shipping on This?

In summary, Cathy is doing a catty show for her friend and her friends' mother and sister live in Massachusetts. They would like to order but do not want to do their own catty show. There is a way to have co-hosts and the orders can be shipped to separate areas. If someone is buying a lifetime warranty item, I do not recommend combining the orders.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a friend who is doing a catty show for me, and she lives in DC- she will be passing catty's around to her coworkers, friends, etc.

In addition her mom and sister live here in MA and they will be placing orders, but also have a few MA friends who would like to order. They do not want to do their own catty show- just want to add it on to my friend's.

I would hate for like 8 people to have to pay direct shipping... is there a way to enter this as a show with co-hosts and have two shipping addys?

I'm 99.9% sure the answer is no, but thought I'd check anyway ;)

Any other suggestions? TIA!

Yes and no - you can have co-hosts, and the items can be shipped to separate areas, but they'd still pay the direct-shipping to MA. I would just put all of the MA orders on one order and have it shipped to one person and have them all split the direct shipping cost to her house, since that's essentially what the guests are doing who are having their items shipped to the DC host.

Thanks Cathy, that's what I was thinking of doing :) Good to know!

Just don't feel bad and try to pay for it in someway yourself! If they want to place the order, they will pay for the direct shipping. I've had a few local shows with several out-of-state orders and no one expected anything otherwise.

ITA with Bobbi - people "get it" that they have to pay direct shipping charges these days, so don't feel bad! I don't offer combining orders unless people balk about the shipping cost, and I NEVER cover the cost myself! That's just bad business! (ie - you make NO money!)

It's fine, I usually have at least 1-2 out of state/direct ship orders per show, but I will definitely combine for this one, since technically it is like a co-host but in 2 different states!

Gotcha - makes sense to me!

I think if anyone is ordering a Lifetime Warranty item, or something with a long warranty- I wouldn't combine. I've seen others say that Lifetime Warranty purchases are tracked by guest name for future warranty needs. If they lose their receipt, it would be better to have it in THEIR own name. Just a thought....

That's a good point, Bobbi - that's the one thing I point out when people ask about combining orders. If they are buying a lifetime warranty item, I don't recommend it.

Yes, very good point. I will look out for that...

I personally would not combine the orders to save shipping. Our direct shipping prices are not that bad and only seem bad when they purchase anything under $10. That way all the guests have the proper receipts in their name.

Also be aware that catalog shows cannot have cohosts.

Debbie, interesting piece of info I wasn't aware of... I've never done a show with a cohost before, so I haven't really looked into how it works! Good to know, thanks! :)

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Our standard shipping time is 1-2 business days for in-stock items. However, shipping times may vary depending on the destination and the availability of the product.

2. Can I track my package during shipping?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all orders. You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

3. What shipping methods do you offer?

We offer standard shipping through UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee.

4. Do you offer international shipping?

Yes, we ship to many countries around the world. However, please note that international shipping may take longer and additional fees may apply.

5. What is your return policy for shipped items?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your shipped item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • lauradahl