• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Here - What Software Do You Use for Database?

In summary, the recommended software to use for compiling contact information and sending emails, automated calls, and creating address labels is Pampered Partner Plus. This program also syncs with the Personal Website for access to a monthly newsletter service and email templates. Some consultants use outside services such as Tasty Tidbits and MailChimp for newsletters, and PhoneVite for automated calls. P3 has the ability to export contacts for use with these services.
jwann
I am signing up this week and already compiling a list of everyone I know for emails, automatic calls, and addresses. Which software should I use to compile the info that will allow me to feed directly into my email, automated calling, and creating address labels?? -- so I only have to type it in once...
thanks in advance
jennifer

Once you sign up, you'll have access to the consultant's web board and the ability to download Pampered Partner Plus (the software we all use to keep up with our customers & shows. That program allows you to export your contacts into your favorite e-mail client. I started my business in Japan where we don't use the automated calling and we can't use the military mail for business purposes, so I've never tried to do the other two. ;)

Pampered Partner Plus (or P3) has the ability to print address labels. It also syncs with your Personal Website, which gives you access to a monthly newsletter service and tons of great email templates. Keep in mind that personal email services usually have a limit of how many emails you can send per day. The PWS email system helps you avoid spam filters and send multiple personalized emails at once. Also, by using the HO emails, you don't have to worry about keeping track of unsubscribes manually.Some consultants do use outside newsletter services and Email Service Providers. I personally use Tasty Tidbits for my newsletter service, and MailChimp to send it out. I use the export feature in P3 to transfer my contacts into MailChimp. I also export my contacts into Google, because that will sync with my smartphone, and I can then carry my contacts with me.I'm not sure what you're looking to do as far as automated calling goes, a personal connection is going to get you much further. But if you're looking for a service for invitations or reminder calls for your shows, one of our Pampered Perks vendors is PhoneVite. P3 has the ability to export a file, which you can then import into PhoneVite for the calls.

1. What software do you recommend for managing my customer database?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend using our own app, called the Consultant's Corner, for managing your customer database. It is specifically designed for our consultants and allows you to easily track and organize customer information, as well as place orders and manage your business.

2. Can I use any other software besides the Consultant's Corner?

While we highly recommend using the Consultant's Corner for its convenience and tailored features, you are welcome to use other software that you may already be familiar with, such as Excel or Google Sheets. However, we cannot guarantee that all features will be compatible with these external programs.

3. Is there a fee for using the Consultant's Corner?

No, the Consultant's Corner is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a perk of being a part of our team and is included in your consultant membership.

4. Can I access the Consultant's Corner on my mobile device?

Yes, the Consultant's Corner is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. This allows you to manage your database and business on-the-go, making it easier and more convenient for you.

5. How secure is the Consultant's Corner?

The Consultant's Corner is very secure and takes the protection of your customer's information seriously. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to keep your data safe and private. Additionally, we regularly update and monitor our systems to ensure the highest level of security for our consultants and their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • WonderMonkey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies