• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Software Do You Need That You Can't Get?

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants could greatly benefit from a software that helps with customer orders and preferences, inventory management, and party planning and invitations.
WonderMonkey
Since I design software for my day job I thought I would ask what software people would find incredibly useful but can't find, is too expensive, etc. Related to Pampered Chef, that is.

Answer this: What problems to you continually run into that a piece of software might help you out with? If enough people had the same/similar problem I'd write it for you/them. Even if/when I become a PC consultant there is still that time slot of 10-midnight that I use to write software on the side. Can't do PC calls then so I might as well be productive.

So.... let me have it, what problems do you have that some software might be able to help out?

I use P3 for everything business related.

I don't know what P3 is. Probably another super-secret thing that I won't know about until/if I become a real consultant.

WonderMonkey said:
I don't know what P3 is. Probably another super-secret thing that I won't know about until/if I become a real consultant.

It's our program that we submit our shows and other orders with (it comes with the kit). It also gives us the ability to track and control our customer list and expenses for taxes. You'll love it!

Hello there,As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to your question about software that could help us out in our business. One problem that I continually run into is keeping track of my customer's orders and preferences. It would be incredibly helpful to have a software that allows me to input their orders and save their information for future purchases. This would save me a lot of time and effort in trying to remember each customer's preferences and past orders.Another issue that I face is managing my inventory. It would be great to have a software that helps me keep track of what products I have in stock and when I need to restock. This would also make it easier to plan and prepare for upcoming parties and events.Lastly, it would be amazing to have a software that assists with party planning and invitations. It can be quite time-consuming to manually send out invitations and keep track of RSVPs. Having a software that streamlines this process would be a game-changer for consultants like us.I'm sure many other Pampered Chef consultants would also benefit from these types of software. Thank you for offering to write one for us, it would be greatly appreciated! Best of luck with your software writing endeavors.

What is the meaning of "What Software Do You Need That You Can't Get?"

"What Software Do You Need That You Can't Get?" is a question that refers to software that is not currently available in the market, but is needed or desired by the person asking the question.

Why would someone need software that they can't get?

There are various reasons why someone may need software that is currently unavailable. It could be because the existing software does not meet their specific needs or because the software they want is not yet developed.

Can't you just use existing software instead of looking for something that you can't get?

In some cases, existing software may be sufficient for a person's needs. However, there may be certain features or functionalities that are not available in existing software, leading to the need for new or customized software.

Is it possible to create your own software if you can't find what you need?

Yes, it is possible to create your own software if you have the necessary skills and resources. This could involve developing the software from scratch or customizing existing software to meet your specific needs.

How can you find or get the software that you can't currently get?

There are a few ways to find or get software that is currently unavailable. You can hire a software developer to create it for you, collaborate with a team to develop it, or join a community of developers and request for the software to be developed. You can also reach out to the software company and express your need for the software, which may lead to them considering its development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • mommylove_07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • susanr613