• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Branding Your Pampered Chef Website

After you sign, you'll have access to Consultant's Corner, where the Policies and Procedures are available. I highly suggest making that your first stop for reading material. :) As you read them, you'll see that we are limited as to how we can market ourselves on the internet, in order to even the playing field. Only certain upper level directors are allowed to have their own domains that have PC info, and then only for training their teams.I figured. I went on google searching for the sites and did not come across anything like that. Hopefully I can link to it from my personal website.After you sign, you'll have access to Consultant's Corner, where the Policies and Procedures are available.
WonderMonkey
Are you allowed to brand your PC website by putting it in a frame? That way you could do a www.PCWonderMonkey.com (or something else) and have it go to your real PC website? I think that would be nice and would allow you to also have your [email protected] emails, mailing lists, etc.

I design software for a living and think that being allowed to do this could open up what your website could do for you.

Unfortunately, that is against policies and procedures:rolleyes:

After you sign, you'll have access to Consultant's Corner, where the Policies and Procedures are available. I highly suggest making that your first stop for reading material. :) As you read them, you'll see that we are limited as to how we can market ourselves on the internet, in order to even the playing field. Only certain upper level directors are allowed to have their own domains that have PC info, and then only for training their teams.

pampcheflisa said:
Unfortunately, that is against policies and procedures:rolleyes:

I figured. I went on google searching for the sites and did not come across anything like that. Hopefully I can link to it from my personal website.

chefann said:
After you sign, you'll have access to Consultant's Corner, where the Policies and Procedures are available. I highly suggest making that your first stop for reading material. :) As you read them, you'll see that we are limited as to how we can market ourselves on the internet, in order to even the playing field. Only certain upper level directors are allowed to have their own domains that have PC info, and then only for training their teams.

Agreed. I'll read through it several times.

WonderMonkey said:
I figured. I went on google searching for the sites and did not come across anything like that. Hopefully I can link to it from my personal website.

Nope, sorry. You can't do that either. You can put your PC website on any paper you give our and in your email sig.

The first rule of Pampered Chef is to never talk about Pampered Chef..... ON YOUR WEBSITE!

Or in online profiles. You can't indicate in any profiles (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.) that you're a consultant. Nor can you have a link on any website to your PWS. The only exception is on an organization's site for a fundraiser, but then there's a time limit and HO has to approve the site with the link.

I noticed on LinedIn.com (networking site) that nobody had it there so I figure it was a no-no.

Yep. I've belonged to several networking groups and chambers of commerce, but have not been listed on their respective sites (a couple had my name, phone, and email, but nothing about PC or being a consultant).

Although it can be frustrating at first, the internet policies are designed to protect us and the brand (PC has an incredible reputation for solid ethics...which helps our business in the long run). :)

Related to Branding Your Pampered Chef Website

1. What is branding and why is it important for my Pampered Chef website?

Branding is the process of creating a unique and consistent image for your business. It is important for your Pampered Chef website because it helps to differentiate your brand from others, build customer loyalty, and establish a professional and trustworthy image.

2. How can I incorporate my personal brand into my Pampered Chef website?

You can incorporate your personal brand into your Pampered Chef website by using your logo, color scheme, and brand messaging throughout the website. You can also share your personal story and values on your "About Me" page and use personalized product descriptions and images.

3. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef website to match my brand?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Pampered Chef website to match your brand. You can choose from a variety of website themes and templates, and then customize the colors, fonts, and layout to align with your brand's aesthetic.

4. How can I use social media to enhance my brand on my Pampered Chef website?

You can use social media to enhance your brand on your Pampered Chef website by linking your social media accounts to your website, displaying social media icons on your website, and sharing your website content on social media platforms. This will help to increase your online presence and promote your brand to a wider audience.

5. What are some tips for maintaining a strong brand on my Pampered Chef website?

Some tips for maintaining a strong brand on your Pampered Chef website include consistently using your brand elements, regularly updating your website with new content, engaging with your audience through comments and reviews, and regularly monitoring and responding to customer feedback. It is also important to stay true to your brand's values and messaging in all aspects of your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mconsola