• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Accessories Complement a Deep Covered Baker Gift Set?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker Gift Set includes the Deep Covered Baker, a Nylon Turner, and a digital recipe book featuring 24 exclusive recipes. The Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. Its dimensions are 11.5" x 8.25" x 5.25" and it has a capacity of 12 cups. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker. It can be used to cook various types of meat, locking in moisture and flavors for tender and juicy results.
ginamkiely
Hi,

They're having a chinese auction at my son's school in december and I wanted to donate a grand prize. I'm definitely going to be using a Deep Covered Baker with a cutting board under it and I wanted some ideas for other products I could use. I'm also including a pocket thermometer.... any ideas would be helpful

TIA

You could add to the inside of it the Oven Mit, Trivet pad, RUFTH Trivet, Towels. etc.

I didn't even think of that!! Thanks! And I can get the oven mitts on sale this month too!!

Keep the ideas coming please, thanks so much, I want to get this ordered soon. I'm looking to spend AROUND $150-$200. Hopefully it will be the grand prize to win

Cookbook, One of the knives, seasons best, some of the spices....

You guys are the best. Quick, reponses and great ideas!! Thanks...

ginamkiely said:
Hi,

They're having a chinese auction at my son's school in december and I wanted to donate a grand prize. I'm definitely going to be using a Deep Covered Baker with a cutting board under it and I wanted some ideas for other products I could use. I'm also including a pocket thermometer.... any ideas would be helpful

TIA

What's a Chinese auction?

it's also called a tricky tray... you go, you get tickets, and you put your tickets in a bag by the gift you want, then they call the ticket numbers and you win stuff... they're ADDICTING!!

,Hi there,First of all, I think it's great that you're donating a grand prize for the chinese auction at your son's school! The Deep Covered Baker is definitely a great choice, and I love the idea of pairing it with a cutting board and pocket thermometer. Here are a few other products that would make great additions to your gift set:1. Garlic Press: The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making delicious garlic-infused dishes, so why not include a high-quality garlic press to make the prep work even easier?2. Seasoning Mixes: To make the gift set even more convenient, you could include a variety of seasoning mixes that pair well with the Deep Covered Baker. This way, the winner can easily whip up a flavorful dish without having to worry about measuring out individual spices.3. Silicone Oven Mitts: Since the Deep Covered Baker can go from the oven to the table, it's important to have some heat-resistant oven mitts to handle it safely. A pair of silicone oven mitts would make a great addition to your gift set.4. Recipe Book: For someone who may be new to using a Deep Covered Baker, a recipe book filled with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes would be a great resource. You could even include some of your own favorite recipes for them to try.I hope these ideas help! Best of luck with the chinese auction and thank you for supporting your son's school. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Deep Covered Baker Gift Set?

The Deep Covered Baker Gift Set includes the Deep Covered Baker, a Nylon Turner, and a digital recipe book featuring 24 exclusive recipes designed specifically for the Deep Covered Baker.

2. Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience.

3. What are the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 11.5" x 8.25" x 5.25" and has a capacity of 12 cups.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Deep Covered Baker?

No, we recommend using only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with the Deep Covered Baker to avoid scratching or damaging the surface.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook meat?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking all types of meats, including chicken, beef, pork, and fish. It helps to lock in moisture and flavors for tender and juicy results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • sjspchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • allergycooker