• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes Jean Jonas the Ultimate Girl Crush?

were...a "Jean" Barbie, it would come with a spectacular ivory pant suit, a palm tree costume, a bag of hair care products, and would say "Remember your 3-2-1!"
KimmyDarling
I have a girl-crush on Jean Jonas.

HILARIOUS, smart, gorgeous, poised, and a total natural onstage/camera.

I think she's a total Rock Star, and I wanna be her when I grow up.

OMG, that's so funny! I totally agree. My director and everyone else in my cluster who has gone to conference all love her, too!! :)

KimmyDarling said:
I have a girl-crush on Jean Jonas.

HILARIOUS, smart, gorgeous, poised, and a total natural onstage/camera.

I think she's a total Rock Star, and I wanna be her when I grow up.

Kimmy, that's so funny! Every time she would come on stage, I would lean over and say to whoever was sitting next to me - "I LOVE her!"

So, I'm right there with ya, Girl!

She is awesome! I really liked Marla a lot, too. And ... oh, I can't remember her name ... you know, the one with the you-know-what ... she is a total HOOT! :D

Lisa Flynn? She ROCKS - I got to talk with her for a while after conference yesterday, and she's sooooo sincere and personable!

dianevill said:
Lisa Flynn? She ROCKS - I got to talk with her for a while after conference yesterday, and she's sooooo sincere and personable!

Lisa Flynn was so cute! I LOVED her dress!:D :D :D Actually, that dress with the others was one of my favorite presentations!:D

I get the impression that Lisa F. has a crush on Chef Koetke - like the rest of us do, too!LOVE Jean J! And how great is it that she can laugh at herself on stage in front of so many people?Actually, I find that most of the HO execs seem to be very personable - at least from the little bit we see them on stage.

chefann said:
I get the impression that Lisa F. has a crush on Chef Koetke - like the rest of us do, too!

LOVE Jean J! And how great is it that she can laugh at herself on stage in front of so many people?

Actually, I find that most of the HO execs seem to be very personable - at least from the little bit we see them on stage.

Isn't he sooo adorable??? I love how he acts all embarrassed when everyone starts oohing and aahing over him. He's just too darn cute.

MomToEli said:
you know, the one with the you-know-what ...

BWAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA
I just about spewed coffee all over my laptop!

I love all of them. They aren't afraid to dork out, which I admire in anyone.

Jean is the only one in the bunch who can ad lib. The rest of them get off script and it's all they can do to get back on it. Jean just keeps up the ad libs until the rest find their place and start again.I think you girls all embarrassed poor Chef Chris. He rocks, too, and Lisa's bits were hysterical this year!

dianevill said:
She's the best with the you-know-what.

OMG, can you say adorable! She is soo cute, personality, looks and I love her wardrobe!

OMG Kim...you sound just like me. I say the same thing at every conference and when I went to Leadership this year! I LOVE JEAN! :) She's awesome. I got to meet her and chat for awhile after the New Directors Breakfast in Dallas...what a great person! I leave for NC on Sunday and cannot wait to see what they've got up their sleeves!!

I just can't wait for all of y'all in waves 2 & 3 to come back all giddy & stuff. It was SO much fun-- I haven't stopped smiling yet!

Last year I started calling Jean "Pampered Chef Barbie" She is sooo adorable!

We sooooo need a PC Barbie that looks like Jean, and comes with an amazing pant suit and a little apron!

ANd a string that you pull in the back that says something cute and inspirational! hmmmm... maybe I'll send that "suggestion" to Merrill....

Yeah...like Jean ever cooks. :)

Well, no.... but since we get an apron in the kit, a PC Barbie would HAVE to come with one!If it were a "Jean" Barbie, it would come with a spectacular ivory pant suit, a palm tree costume, a bag of hair care products, and would say "Remember your 3-2-1!"

I think it is hilarious that you posted this...when I got home last night I kept going on and on about Jean to my husband. I think he was jealous!!!

I am just cracking up at you Ann!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta lova ya babe!!!!!!!!!!! You just are totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too just love Jean! She is awesome!

chefann said:
Well, no.... but since we get an apron in the kit, a PC Barbie would HAVE to come with one!

If it were a "Jean" Barbie, it would come with a spectacular ivory pant suit, a palm tree costume, a bag of hair care products, and would say "Remember your 3-2-1!"
She'd also need a string that would operate her hand, brushing off her nose.

I just thought of another accessory for the Jean doll- a napkin to wave. (Career Clubbers know...)And she'd also say, "Can I get a big Wa-hoo?"

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg Ann!You have her pegged! And KG, I noticed that too! You came up with a great movement. Actually the Napkin wave and the brush of the nose would be perfect! Mandy, perfect name for her!

Now, you all mentioned how real she seems to be. Have I got news for you.
Did anyone here go to Atlantis? I heard a great story about Jean and how tanacious she can be.
You all heard her comment about the slides at conference. What you don't know about is the why behind that comment.
A month before conference we attended a Milwaukee area mini seminar by Michelle, one of the sales people via the Pampered Chef. Like Lynda Bowels. She told us how funny Jean was at Atlatis. She got a whole bunch pf people together to go down those slides. She lead the way up the steps. She got to the top with her husband behind her. She was going to go down first.
Well, when she got to the top, she looked down the slide and said to her husband, "This is crazy! I can't do this". He pointed out that she had no chioce because she lead everyone up there to go down the slide. She could not back out now! She sat down at the top of the slide, paused a moment and flung herself down. It was said you could hear her screaming miles away the entire time she flew down! It scared the begeebers out of her but she did it anyway! You gotta respect someone like that!
Now, that says alot about her. She gives us great things to work with, great people to work with and isn't to cowardly to give anything a try even if it scares her to death. That what we need to be!
I fell for her when I heard that story.
So I say, yes to the Jean Doll!

Last edited:
Don't forget that it has to come complete with a bag full of hair products :D

You do realize that Jean was a direct salesperson for a while - I think the performer in her loved it!

cmdtrgd said:
You do realize that Jean was a direct salesperson for a while - I think the performer in her loved it!
I think so, too!

What a lot of people don't know is that HO employees (I'm not sure if it's all of them or just those hired at or above a certain level) have to actually be a PC consultant for a period. They have to book and present shows, just like us. It gives them some perspective to know what it's like in the field.

chefann said:
I think so, too!

What a lot of people don't know is that HO employees (I'm not sure if it's all of them or just those hired at or above a certain level) have to actually be a PC consultant for a period. They have to book and present shows, just like us. It gives them some perspective to know what it's like in the field.

Does everyone have to? Yesterday I asked one of the employees if they could be consultants, and she said no, that it was not permitted. She also said they only get a discount on our products twice a year.

I don't know if it's everyone, and they can't stay a consultant forever. It's just a way to let them know about life on the other side of the HO wall. :)

It is the sales and training teams. People who work for HO as call center and support services can't be consultants because they would know secrets before other consultants which would give them an unfair advantage.

That makes sense, and matches up with the people who have mentioned their consultant experiences. My recruiter had another recruit who wanted to work in the test kitchens and was told that she'd have to quit being a consultant. She wasn't happy about that. Of course, a few months after they told her that, she went inactive and eventually fell off the roster anyway. :rolleyes:

It would be so much fun to work in the test kitchens!

Wahoo for Chris Koetke! I find him very funny and I think he does a great job up there. I'm glad to see they brought him back!

http://www.quebeciscooking.com/quebeciscooking_files/chris_koetke.jpg

Move over Grande....;) ;) ;)

rebeccastt said:
Wahoo for Chris Koetke! I find him very funny and I think he does a great job up there. I'm glad to see they brought him back!

http://www.quebeciscooking.com/quebeciscooking_files/chris_koetke.jpg

Move over Grande....;) ;) ;)

And when do we get to see him? Do I need to change a class that I signed up for? LOL! :D

I see and hear Chris every time I go to the grocery store. They have tvs all through the produce and meat sections and he has a segment.

Really? Never heard of him (looks like my loss!)

DebbieJ said:
I see and hear Chris every time I go to the grocery store. They have tvs all through the produce and meat sections and he has a segment.

Lucky you! LOL....I really am kidding...I'm not obsessed with him. ;)

straitfan said:
And when do we get to see him? Do I need to change a class that I signed up for? LOL! :D

No, you'll see him at General Session. :)

Yippy Skip!

DebbieJ said:
I hope he has better scripts on those TV's than they have for him at conference...I'd be enbarrassed to have to recite some of that stuff!

I am sooooo jealous of you all!! Waiting for Wave 3 is killing me... at least I know I get to see hottie Chef Chris!!!! I haven't listened or watched any announcements but, Jean Jonas does Rock and was a scream in Atlantis!

I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm suprised that Jean actually got her hair wet! I wondered if they ever actually did direct sales. If not, it's weird to hear them say stuff like "recruiting is my favorite part of PC" and they don't have any clue what they're talking about! I do agree that Jean does the best job up there with the ad-lib stuff. She's a natural! Either that or she's just been doing it for so long she's used to it.

ROFL... I like Jean too... her personalty really comes out when she speaks....

Jean was so cute, when I was up on stage for the recruiting challenge, she hugged me and goes "oh my gosh you're SO cute and I love those boots!". LOL I felt like telling her "I love you too, let's go to Nordies!!" Haha! ;)

Loved the boots Laura........ I cheered for you when you walked across staged!!

I think Jean is beautiful! I love her personality, her spunk, her sincerity, her love for people... oh, and I love her hair. Have any of you ever wonder what it is she does to her hair to make it look so good ALL THE TIME. Someone once told me that she does a palm tree pony tail before she goes to bed.

I wonder if the palm tree likes that.I suppose it's become rather fond of it.

Pampered Laura said:
Jean was so cute, when I was up on stage for the recruiting challenge, she hugged me and goes "oh my gosh you're SO cute and I love those boots!". LOL I felt like telling her "I love you too, let's go to Nordies!!" Haha! ;)
That's phrase #3 for the Jean doll!

<H2>1. What makes Jean Jonas so hilarious?</H2><p>Jean Jonas is naturally quick-witted and has a great sense of humor. She knows how to make people laugh and brings a lot of energy and fun to any situation.</p><H2>2. How would you describe Jean Jonas' intelligence?</H2><p>Jean Jonas is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable about a wide range of topics. She is always curious and eager to learn, making her a great conversationalist and a wealth of information.</p><H2>3. What sets Jean Jonas apart in terms of her beauty?</H2><p>Jean Jonas is not only physically beautiful, but also radiates confidence and inner beauty. She takes care of herself and exudes poise and grace in everything she does.</p><H2>4. What makes Jean Jonas such a natural in front of a crowd or camera?</H2><p>Jean Jonas has a natural charisma and charm that draws people in. She is also skilled at public speaking and knows how to engage and captivate an audience.</p><H2>5. How does Jean Jonas inspire others to be their best selves?</H2><p>Jean Jonas is a role model for many, not only because of her talents and success, but also because of her positive attitude and genuine kindness. She encourages others to embrace their unique qualities and pursue their passions.</p>

Related to What Makes Jean Jonas the Ultimate Girl Crush?

1. What makes Jean Jonas so hilarious?

Jean Jonas is naturally quick-witted and has a great sense of humor. She knows how to make people laugh and brings a lot of energy and fun to any situation.

2. How would you describe Jean Jonas' intelligence?

Jean Jonas is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable about a wide range of topics. She is always curious and eager to learn, making her a great conversationalist and a wealth of information.

3. What sets Jean Jonas apart in terms of her beauty?

Jean Jonas is not only physically beautiful, but also radiates confidence and inner beauty. She takes care of herself and exudes poise and grace in everything she does.

4. What makes Jean Jonas such a natural in front of a crowd or camera?

Jean Jonas has a natural charisma and charm that draws people in. She is also skilled at public speaking and knows how to engage and captivate an audience.

5. How does Jean Jonas inspire others to be their best selves?

Jean Jonas is a role model for many, not only because of her talents and success, but also because of her positive attitude and genuine kindness. She encourages others to embrace their unique qualities and pursue their passions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798