• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Incentives Do They Usually Offer Consultants Who Are

In summary, there are many incentives and rewards available for consultants beyond their Super Starter months, such as free and discounted products, bonus commissions, and special promotions. As you continue to grow your business, there will always be something to strive for and look forward to.
PamperedPrincess74
What kind of incentives do they usually offer consultants who are beyond their Super Starter months? I know during the SS months, there are the kits you can earn with 1250 in sales, but what about consultants who have already passed that period? Just was wondering what to look forward to when I am out of my SS months. Thanks

It seems like there is always something going on!! Always something to shoot for.
Right now we are all working towards our show to go promotion. The bags are a great addition to your business. I have earned 2 of the bags and I am on my way to the 3rd. There is also trip incentives we work towards all year. When the new season starts there is always an incentive to earn the new season products. The list goes on and on. I have never had the UPS man come to my home so much before. And it is always for me!!!! I love the brown truck. :D

Yes, there is almost always something "extra" going on. The charm bracelet promotion ends this month, so I wonder if they'll do something similar to that next time. There's currently a promotion going on right now for new recruits (the three products for FREE!) AND for consultants who recruit someone. Consultants can earn a gas card, 1/2 price leadership conference or totally free leadership conference. There's ALWAYS some way they' give us extra rewards. Isn't it GREAT!??

Super Starter MonthsFor the Super Starter months, say after the 3 months you didn't get all 3
packages, are they still available to get or do you miss out? :confused:

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant who has been beyond their Super Starter months, I can tell you that there are still plenty of great incentives to look forward to! Some common incentives for consultants who have passed their SS months include free products, discounted products, and bonus commission opportunities. There are also often special promotions and challenges that consultants can participate in to earn additional rewards. Additionally, as you continue to grow your business and reach certain sales milestones, you may also qualify for recognition and rewards from the company. I hope this helps give you an idea of what to look forward to in your post-SS months. Keep up the great work!

What Kind of Incentives Do They Usually Offer Consultants Who Are...

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives to its consultants to motivate and reward them for their hard work.

...New to the Company?

New consultants at Pampered Chef have the opportunity to earn a Quick Start Bonus of up to $200 by selling a certain amount within their first 30 days. They also have access to training and support to help them get started.

...Consistently Successful?

Consistently successful consultants at Pampered Chef have the chance to earn bonuses and incentives for reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. They may also receive special recognition and rewards at company events.

...Part-Time?

Part-time consultants at Pampered Chef can still earn incentives and rewards by meeting their own personal sales goals. They also have the flexibility to work at their own pace and schedule events around their other commitments.

...Full-Time?

Full-time consultants at Pampered Chef have the potential to earn a full-time income through their sales and team building efforts. They may also receive additional bonuses and rewards for reaching higher sales levels and meeting team goals.

...Top Performers?

Pampered Chef offers exclusive incentives and rewards for its top performers, including trips, cash bonuses, and special recognition. These incentives are designed to celebrate and reward the hard work and dedication of the company's most successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
Replies
Views
Erin M
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies