• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Available for Purchase?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials for sale. These items can be viewed in our product catalog on our website, through a consultant, or at select retail locations. We also frequently have discounts and promotions available and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all purchases.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I have a list of items I need to get out of my house. I am not using them and they are taking up space on my counter and in my hutch. Some are discontinued, but many are in the current catalog. If you would like to see a complete list please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Shawnna

1. What kind of items do you have for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials available for purchase.

2. Can I see a list of all the items for sale?

Yes, you can browse our current product catalog on our website to see all the items we have for sale. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a physical catalog or to schedule a cooking demonstration to see the products in action.

3. Are the items for sale only available through a consultant?

While our products are primarily sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants, you can also purchase items directly through our website or at select retail locations.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on your items for sale?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions on select items for sale. Keep an eye out for sales, discounts, and bundle deals on our website or through your consultant.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for the items I purchase?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • smspamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • pcthisandthat