• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Current Pampered Chef Items

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. The product line is constantly evolving with new items released twice a year, as well as seasonal and limited edition items. These items can be purchased online through the website or through an Independent Consultant, and may be covered by a limited lifetime guarantee for defects in material or workmanship. Care instructions should be followed for each specific item, and some may need to be hand washed or have certain parts washed separately.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a list of used maybe once almost brand new, never used but not in box, and new still in box items for sale.

These are all current items so please email me for a list. I will say I have salad stuff, a tower of some sort, beaded items, a measuring item and sauces.

If you would like a list, please email me at [email protected].

I will not be able to respond until this evening when I return and will do so in the order received. You may also send your zip for shipping estimation.

I prefer paypal.

Thanks.

I am back in town and can ship right away. I still have all my items. PM me or email for a list.

What are the current Pampered Chef Items available?

The current Pampered Chef items available can be found on our website or by browsing our catalog. We offer a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How often do the current Pampered Chef Items change?

Our product line is constantly evolving and new items are added regularly. We typically release new products twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, we also offer seasonal and limited edition items throughout the year, so be sure to check back often to see what's new.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef Items online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef items online through our website or through one of our Independent Consultants. Our website offers a convenient and secure way to shop for all of your kitchen needs. You can also host a virtual party with a Consultant to earn discounts and free products.

Are the Pampered Chef Items dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, however, we always recommend referring to the care instructions for each specific item. Some items may need to be hand washed or have certain parts that need to be washed separately.

Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty for their items?

Yes, we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. Most of our items come with a limited lifetime guarantee, which covers defects in material or workmanship. If you have any issues with a product, please reach out to your Consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pampered.chris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • leftymac