• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Highest Show so Far This Fall?

In summary, the woman had a $2k show once, the one thing that continues to elude her is that $2000.00 show, her highest show this fall was $906, October will be highest sales for the year, and she hopes her upcoming show will be a $1000 show.
DebPC
Staff member
Mine is $1700.

1876. The one thing that continues to elude me is that $2000.00 show. sigh... oh well. :)

$1200, but I took all of September off to have a baby. :) My first two shows after maternity leave have both been over $1k.I had a $2k show once. The woman had like 40 orders--she got like $600 for free. It was insane!

I had two $1100+ shows last week. Have one tonight and she's expecting 20+. Keep your fingers crossed that that really happens! :)

My highest this fall is $906. I'm hoping tonight's show MIGHT be a $1000 show. It's my former director and she hosts for me once a year and usually they are $1000. I HOPE!

Over $1300, but trust me few have barely breaking $400.

I had a Fund Raiser in Sept that was $2938 and a Sept Show that was $1964. My show tonight is at $1345 and climbing. I'm so thankful!

Well FINALLY! It's been a while since I"ve had a $1000 show. It would help to HAVE shows in order to have $1000 shows. Last night's show, with a few random orders I can add to it, will get to $1000! Yay. And she was my old Director, so if I can add orders to her show to get to $1000, I'm happy to do it.:D:D

Wow, you guys ROCK! My highest was $1002. that was my ONLY $1k show this fall :-(

$1186.. October will be highest sales for the year. $8300

YAY! Had another $1k show last night!I calculated at the show and thought it was $700 but when I put it in P3, I got the good news! YAY!!!! :party:

My highest show this fall was $1205 and it was a long time ago. Most of my more recent shows have sucked!! They've barely reached $300. I hope that doesn't happen next month. I need everyone to hit at least $500.

My highest this fall was $1900. I've had several over $1000 and am hoping for some great sales in the upcoming shows - the hosts are excited and that's a great sign. :)

I made 3 different contacts on the airlines this weekend that sounded really interested in PC so here's hoping they meant it - I know you all know what I mean!

I submitted another $1000 one. But then yesterday, I left with 2 guests and no sales. One booking and potenially another. Also left recruiting info with the host for one of her friends but the friend is very pregnant and having difficulties. Not holding my breath for that one.

For another party, I did not expect high sales, but this poor lady is having a hard time hitting $150. Her family is crapping out on her. Sales have not been strong in my area.

1. What is considered a "high show" for Pampered Chef this fall?

A high show for Pampered Chef this fall would be any show that generates sales of $1,000 or more. This can vary depending on the location and market, but generally a high show is one that exceeds the average sales for the season.

2. How do you calculate your highest show for this fall?

To calculate your highest show for this fall, you would take the total sales generated from all of your shows during the season and determine which one had the highest amount. This can be done by keeping track of sales from each show or looking at your sales report from your Pampered Chef account.

3. Is there a prize or recognition for having the highest show this fall?

Each Pampered Chef consultant may have their own incentives or recognition for having the highest show this fall. However, Pampered Chef does not have a specific prize or recognition for the highest show during this season.

4. Can multiple shows be considered the highest show for this fall?

Yes, it is possible to have multiple shows that are considered the highest show for this fall. This can happen if multiple shows generate the same amount of sales that are higher than any other shows during the season.

5. How can I increase my chances of having a high show this fall?

There are several ways to increase your chances of having a high show this fall. Some tips include promoting your show through social media and word of mouth, offering incentives or discounts for guests who bring a friend, and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • DebPC