• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!

In summary, the "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!" initiative by Pampered Chef aims to showcase the exciting and memorable experiences of attendees at the Fall Conference. This includes consultants, leaders, and staff members who can participate by posting photos or videos on social media with the hashtag #PamperedChefConference or by submitting them on the Pampered Chef website. Participants are encouraged to share multiple moments and by doing so, give permission for their content to be used for promotional purposes by Pampered Chef.
DebPC
Staff member
Everyone please share your best moments at conference and waht you're excited about most for this coming fall!

My best moment would have to have been being on stage for dream patrol and winning $400!!! What I'm most excited about right now is the 50% rebate. I'm offering it free if they qualify and submit $1000 in their first 30 days and have some fence sitters who I think are jumping off :) I'm also really excited about the dots glasses (they are just so darn cute) and the knife block :chef:

ETA: the flyer

Attachments

• July and August Deal.doc
    31 KB · Views: 249
  • July and August Deal.doc
    31 KB · Views: 283
I was thinking of doing something similar but refunding the 2nd half if they sign two people in their first 90 days.

DebbieJ said:
I was thinking of doing something similar but refunding the 2nd half if they sign two people in their first 90 days.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

finley1991 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Me too!!! THAT is an awesome idea.

I love this place. :love0010: I never would have thought of that on my own.

Myself and a few other directors I know are offering the other half back if they submit $2000 in the first 30 days. Stronger start sets them up for a great fall.

What is the purpose of "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!"?

The purpose of "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!" is to showcase the exciting and memorable experiences that attendees have at the Pampered Chef Fall Conference. This is a way for everyone to share their favorite moments and memories from the event.

Who can participate in "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!"?

Anyone who attended the Pampered Chef Fall Conference can participate in "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!" This includes consultants, leaders, and staff members who were present at the event.

How do I share my best moments at the conference?

To share your best moments at the conference, simply post a photo or video on social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) and use the hashtag #PamperedChefConference. You can also submit your photos and videos directly on the Pampered Chef website under the "Share Your Best Moments" section.

Can I share more than one moment from the conference?

Yes, you can share as many moments from the conference as you'd like! We encourage everyone to share their favorite memories and experiences from the event.

What happens to the photos and videos I share?

The photos and videos shared as part of "Share Your Best Moments at Conference: Fall Excitement!" may be featured on Pampered Chef's social media pages, website, or other marketing materials. By participating, you are giving Pampered Chef permission to use your content for promotional purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3