• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supposed to Have a Fall Kickoff Tonight

In summary, the host is having trouble getting people to come to their fall kickoff party. Only two people have RSVPed and the host is worried that only 20 people will show up unannounced. The host also had a better party today thanks to the help of friends. The host plans to have the party for a later month so that it is not in the middle of the week and to make sure that all past hosts are called and invited.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I am supposed to have a fall kickoff party tonight but I don't think anyone is coming. The only RSVPs I've received have been No's. My customers don't come out to anything I invite them to - even the ones I've called....I really want to go out - my friends are having a potluck....but I don't want to leave!!!How long do I wait? It is supposed to start at 730....when is it safe to leave?I know I'm thinking negatively - 20 people could show up unannounced...but I don't have high hopes! :)Sorry - Meant to put this in the Lounge...can it be moved?

Did you have it as an Open House or a set time? If an Open house, you should probably stick around. If a set time, after 30 mins and no-one there....you should go party with your friends!

I had a set time. I hope people show up!!

ARggghhh 2 people have come to the door and neither of them are for my party!!

Ahh no. They both just came and stuffed something in my mailbox before I got to the door. :(One past host did show up. She wasn't planning on staying anyway so I didn't feel too much like a loser! We sat and talked for half an hour and she took a couple of catalogs with her. I gave her a Season's Best as a thank you for coming! Oh well...better luck on Saturday!

Ok I had another party today and it was a bit better. 6 people came...$400 in sales and 2 people who put 5's on their drawing slips for hosting who I have to call tomorrow.

Winnipegk said:
Ok I had another party today and it was a bit better. 6 people came...$400 in sales and 2 people who put 5's on their drawing slips for hosting who I have to call tomorrow.

That's AWESOME! Congrats! Do you think Saturday was better since the majority of people are off that day?

Mmm I'm not sure. The 6 people that came were friends of mine from work that I've talked to about it and reminded, etc...I called a bunch of my past hosts that I had invited but the only people I got ahold of were No's. I think if I do this next time, I will plan it for later in the month on a Sunday. Maybe Saturday if it's in the winter - this is one of the last nice weekends and a lot of people are at the cabin for the last time. I will also make time to call at least all my past hosts and personally invite them - not remind them about it but actually invite them. I'll also pull my customer list in order of order size and call them in order of highest order down.

1. What is a Fall Kickoff event?

A Fall Kickoff event is a fun and interactive gathering where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to learn about new products and promotions for the upcoming fall season.

2. When and where is the Fall Kickoff event taking place?

The specific date and location of the Fall Kickoff event will vary depending on your region. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

3. Is the Fall Kickoff event only for consultants, or can customers attend as well?

Both consultants and customers are welcome to attend the Fall Kickoff event. It's a great opportunity for both groups to connect and learn together.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the Fall Kickoff event?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the Fall Kickoff event so that the host can plan accordingly for the number of attendees. Please contact your consultant or check the event details for RSVP instructions.

5. What can I expect at the Fall Kickoff event?

The Fall Kickoff event will include product demonstrations, hands-on activities, and chances to win prizes. You will also have the opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and learn about the new fall products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cheftiffany