• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Attending the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff Monday August 25?

In summary, the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff is being organized by the Chicago Area Fall Kickoff Committee, and is open to anyone interested in the upcoming fall season in the Chicago area. Featured speakers at the event include local government officials, business leaders, and community advocates. For more information, contact the Chicago Area Fall Kickoff Committee through their official website or social media pages. Attendees are welcome to bring friends, family, colleagues, or community members.
susanr613
Gold Member
I was too sick to hang out much with Cheffers at NC....but now I'm all better! Who is going to the fall Kickoff Monday night in Clarendon Hills?

See you there - I'll be the one with the Susan Robbins nametag :D

Me me me me me me me
I'll be one of the directors there--my job is to serve food. :)

I'll be there too!

Looking forward to it and then Tuesday is my own Fall preview party for my friends and customers - it will be busy as I'm doing a morning and evening time slot.

I will have to force myself to leave as soon as the meeting is over so I can get home to work on setting up...

I hadn't heard of that meeting. Have fun!!!

Hi there! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and will be able to attend the fall Kickoff on Monday night in Clarendon Hills. It's always so much fun to connect with fellow Cheffers and learn about the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your Susan Robbins nametag - can't wait to catch up with you! See you there!

1. Who is organizing the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff on Monday August 25?

The Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff is being organized by the Chicago Area Fall Kickoff Committee, which is made up of representatives from various local organizations and businesses.

2. Who is invited to attend the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff?

The Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about the upcoming fall season in the Chicago area. This includes residents, business owners, and community leaders.

3. Who are some of the featured speakers at the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff?

Some of the featured speakers at the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff include local government officials, business leaders, and community advocates who will be sharing insights and updates on the upcoming fall season in the Chicago area.

4. Who can I contact for more information about the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff?

You can contact the Chicago Area Fall Kickoff Committee through their official website or social media pages for more information about the event.

5. Who should I bring with me to the Chicago-Area Fall Kickoff?

You are welcome to bring anyone who is interested in learning more about the upcoming fall season in the Chicago area. This could include friends, family, colleagues, or community members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pampchefsarah