• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Tv Show??

In summary, Grey's Anatomy is the favorite show of the person interviewed. Other shows mentioned include Desperate Housewives, House, Grey's Anatomy, and Survivor.
DebPC
Staff member
What program?I do mine in word and then cut and paste into Microsoft Explorer. I love using the WordArt for titles. I also use some clipart to make it interesting.

I mail my cluster newsletters out via postal mail. I do them in Publisher.

I know that there was a thread earlier about what is your favorite new show for the fall but I was wondering what you favorite show is all together...

Grey's Anatomy hands down...followed by Brothers and Sisters and then Men in Trees.

It's not on anymore, but my favorite show was:

Gilmore Girls.

Christ Follower said:
It's not on anymore, but my favorite show was:

Gilmore Girls.

is it ok to hijack if I started the thread...anyway...last night I was watching Grey's Anatomy and Mr Gilmore was on it...he is an INTERN...I laughed so bad when I saw him.

I really like ER it has been better this yr then it was last yr though. I also like Heros

Heros, 24, House, Office, two and a half men, til death...that's all of the shows I can think of that I watch

I'd have to say Heroes is my new favorite but I don't have cable anymore so I have to watch it online the next day.

chefheidi2003 said:
I know that there was a thread earlier about what is your favorite new show for the fall but I was wondering what you favorite show is all together...

Grey's Anatomy hands down...followed by Brothers and Sisters and then Men in Trees.

I second that Greys and Bro and Sis then Desperate Housewives for me!

jennie4pc said:
I really like ER it has been better this yr then it was last yr though. I also like Heros

Is it true Dr. Kosovich (sp)? is not on this year?:( He's one of the reason's I watched it occasstionally!

Heroes, Amazing Race, Survivor, Two and a Half Men

Dr. Kovach isn't it? Not sure on the spelling. I heard this was supposed to be his last season, but I'm wondering about that because he hasn't been on yet this season.

JAE said:
Dr. Kovach isn't it? Not sure on the spelling. I heard this was supposed to be his last season, but I'm wondering about that because he hasn't been on yet this season.

Yes that's it! umm I heard on one of the entertainment shows he was only making a couple of appearances this season. What's the story line for him right now, I mean, Where is he supposed to be?

Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, Bachelor, Desperate Housewives,
Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters

Grays Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer, the one after that with the vampire (I can't remember the name-it is new this year)

I am really entertained by Kid Nation too!

These used to be my must-sees: Lost, Heroes and Prison Break!
I haven't been able to stay caught up this fall though...so DH is watching them by himself! Since we have small children we have to watch these shows after they are tucked in bed and I haven't been able to stay awake! :indifferent0016:

Dr Who. Has been since I was a kid. I'm loving the new series! My family has also gotten very much into Heroes. It's very well written and cast. And it's so funny to hear my little 7 year old son on the other end of the house suddenly yell "Yatta!"

All of my favorites are over :( The Sopranos and Firefly.

I DO still watch Survivor and Biggest Loser though. :)

heat123 said:
Is it true Dr. Kosovich (sp)? is not on this year?:( He's one of the reason's I watched it occasstionally!

right now he is gone to Croatia I dont know when he is coming back.

My favs are Greys, Desperate Housewives , House & The Unit.

2 of my all time favorites (that aren't on the air anymore) - Felicity and Everwood - great acting and storylines. Currently I like Brothers & Sisters, Men in Trees, The Office, Grey's & Desperate Housewives - also like How I met your Mother. I'm not into the crime shows or police dramas at all.

Any CSI and Cold Case, Deal or No Deal, Brothers & Sisters, Greys, then Desparate...

That is when I can watch t.v.

I will never miss an episode of Grey's or Private Practice, even if it is on the computer at 3am

CSI Miami and Grey's.

I shouldn't list them all....the ones I watch that is but I love all CSI's, Grey's, Housewives, Ghost Whisper and Numbers (that show makes me feel SO unsmart!LOL)

erinyourpclady said:
I shouldn't list them all....Numbers (that show makes me feel SO unsmart!LOL)

I have to ask my husband--who is very intelligent--"Is that really possible?" He always responds with, "That's a stretch." ;)

Oh geez! Here goes! LOL!

Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, Private Practice, CSI NY, Survivor, CSI (original), Without a Trace, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Big Brother, Numbers, American Idol, Deadliest Catch and of course College and NFL football!!!

I love Damages on Fx. The season finale is this Tuesday. It reminds of a John Grishom novel.

Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Ugly Betty...

Related to What Is Your Favorite Tv Show??

1. What type of TV shows do you usually watch?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I don't have a specific type of TV show that I watch. I believe in a balanced and healthy lifestyle, which includes spending quality time with loved ones and enjoying entertaining and educational programs.

2. Can you recommend a good cooking or baking show?

There are so many great cooking and baking shows out there, it's hard to choose just one! Some of my personal favorites include "The Great British Baking Show," "MasterChef," and "Barefoot Contessa."

3. Do you have any favorite TV chefs?

I have great admiration for many TV chefs, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Ina Garten, also known as the Barefoot Contessa. I love her relaxed and approachable cooking style, and her recipes always turn out delicious!

4. How do you balance your time between work and watching TV?

As a Pampered Chef representative, it's important to me to prioritize my work and responsibilities. I make sure to set aside specific times for work and for relaxation, including watching TV. I also try to limit my TV time and use it as a reward for completing tasks.

5. Do you have any tips for incorporating TV into a busy schedule?

One tip I have is to plan ahead and choose specific shows or episodes to watch rather than mindlessly flipping through channels. This helps to make the most out of your TV time and avoid wasting it. Additionally, try to multitask and watch TV while doing other activities such as folding laundry or preparing meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Christ Follower