• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are a Couple of Your Favorite Current Tv Shows?

In summary, In summary, I love reality TV shows. My favorite ones are CSI: NY, Survivor, The Voice, and House Hunters.
DebPC
Staff member
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! I love House Hunters on HGTV- even though it's kind of fake. I also like Good Wife.

Last edited:
Re: What are a couple of your Favorite Current TV show?
DebPC said:
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! I love House Hunters on HGTV- even though it's kind of fake. I also like Good Wife.

I watch way too much TV...

But my favorites are:
Justified
Mad Men
Games of Thrones
Dexter
Homeland
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
Walking Dead
Burn Notice
American Horror Story

On network TV, I enjoy:
Elementary
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Mentalist
Supernatural

...just to name a few! lol!

NCIS
Castle
Covert Affairs
Dancing with the Stars (depending on who the "stars" are)I hate all reality shows.

Castle
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Blue Bloods
Elementary
NCIS
Revolution
Last Man Standing
Malibu Country
Criminal Minds (forgot this one)
CSI (both of them)I almost never watch them on TV though. I usually "catch up" on TV while doing housework or office work...watch on Hulu Plus or my ABC App, or CBS website (they really need to get an APP!). I've gotten so spoiled by no or limited numbers of commercials, it's hard to watch regular TV! Plus, I don't waste time watching reruns unless I'm really bored for something to watch on TV.

Last edited:
I watch WAY to much tv I admit

But my favorite ones are
Criminal Minds
CSI (Bummed they canceled CSI Miami)
Biggest Loser
Say Yes to the dress
Dance Moms

America's Test Kitchen
Nova
Nature

Justified
Revenge (I only watched a few of these, it is really too much like a soap opera for me)
Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
Homeland
Castle
Falling Skies
Fringe
Game of Thrones (wow!!)
Grimm
Leverage
Walking Dead (wow!)

:D

Love Love Love Downton Abbey on PBS.
But after that I am so hooked (and horrified by) Hoarding, Buried Alive; all the RH shows except Miami; House Hunters International; Intervention, just to name a few.
I need to work on getting some bookings so I won't have time to watch so much TV!

I forgot the Biggest Loser, Judge Judy, Dr Oz, The Voice (when it's on) Big Fat Gypsy Wedding; NY ER;

Castle
NCIS
Person of Interest
Elementary
CSI:NYAmerica's Test Kitchen/Cook's Country
History DetectivesAmerican Pickers
Pawn Stars

Me:

Castle
CSIs and NCIS
Elementary
Persons of Interest - was hooked on Gray's but very much lost interest this year so this took its place.
And my absolute faves: America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country.

The Chew
Big Bang Theory
Person of Interest
Elementary
Vegas
Once Upon a Time

Biggest Loser
Mike & Molly
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Parenthood
The Voice
Survivor
Amazing Race
The Middle
Switched at Birth
Love it or List It on HGTV

Can you tell we love reality tv. So upset that they cancelled CSI: Miami. I'm sure there is other stuff too because I watch way too much TV. Usually DVR it and watch it when I get a chance.

What are a couple of your favorite current TV shows?

Some of my favorite current TV shows are The Handmaid's Tale and Stranger Things.

Why do you like The Handmaid's Tale?

I like The Handmaid's Tale because it is a thought-provoking and intense drama that explores important themes and issues in a dystopian society.

What makes Stranger Things so popular?

Many people love Stranger Things because of its strong 80s nostalgia, well-developed characters, and thrilling sci-fi elements.

Do you have any favorite reality TV shows?

I don't typically watch a lot of reality TV, but I do enjoy watching The Great British Baking Show for its charming hosts and mouth-watering desserts.

What is a new TV show that you're excited to watch?

I am looking forward to watching The Witcher, a fantasy series based on the popular book series and video games, which has received a lot of buzz and positive reviews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies