• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef Cd?

where I can find more information about them?Yes, Jillian Eisenberg was at Leadership '07. She is the author of the book "Getting to Yes." She also offers a lot of free training online.
katie0128
Silver Member
I need to reenergize my business BIG TIME (I'm 15 days from going inactive) and need a kick in the butt daily... once-a-month cluster meetings aren't enough. I'm in the car quite a bit each day and think listening to CD's during that time will help... at least it can't hurt.

So... what are some of your favorite, very motivating CDs?

They aren't PC - but Belinda Ellsworth's CD's are amazing for getting you pumped up and energized. They are pretty pricey, but maybe your director has them, or you could go in with other consultants in your cluster to get them....

Belinda is great! I alos like the ones we can on supply. I'm currently listeneing to one on recruiting with Jillian Eisenberg - she is quite inspirational with all that she has accomplished.

pamperedlinda said:
Belinda is great! I alos like the ones we can on supply. I'm currently listeneing to one on recruiting with Jillian Eisenberg - she is quite inspirational with all that she has accomplished.

Oooohhhh - I just got that one in my supply order yesterday! I'm hoping to listen to it today or tomorrow.

I agree - I LOVE Belinda Ellsworth's CDs. As for the ones on the supply order - I have yet to find one I haven't gotten a ton of info out of. There's one I have bought for a few of my reloacting consultants called "Move it Don't Lose It" and they all rave about it -- Morfia...isn't that you?

With all the opinionated (and I mean that in the best possible sense of the word!:rolleyes: ) women on here, I know there are more opinions. What else do you guys like? This is supposed to be HELPFUL!!!

I can't think of who it is... But the one's on bookings are always great..... I got a lot of good info from them

pamperedlinda said:
Is it the "Getting to Yes" from Leadership '07? I just listened to that and it was GREAT! She has such an easygoing way about her and just seems so FUN. That's my favorite so far. Definitely get that one!! Plus, I don't know if you're aware, but all workshops from Leadership '08 will be available as MP3s (I'm assuming to everyone??), but I don't know when. That's a GREAT resource!!

Have you taken the online training courses? I've known seasoned who have said they took them ALL and it rejuvenated their business! Plus, they're free!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Is it the "Getting to Yes" from Leadership '07? I just listened to that and it was GREAT! She has such an easygoing way about her and just seems so FUN. That's my favorite so far. Definitely get that one!! Plus, I don't know if you're aware, but all workshops from Leadership '08 will be available as MP3s (I'm assuming to everyone??), but I don't know when. That's a GREAT resource!!

Have you taken the online training courses? I've known seasoned who have said they took them ALL and it rejuvenated their business! Plus, they're free!:)
I agree that Jillian is very inspirational! She is my new PC hero!

Sounds as though you need bookings and sales...I love "Moving Your Business" b/c the ideas are great regardless if you are moving or not. Pamper a Business, securing catalog shows, etc. I listen often for ways to get new business.

If i had a dollar for everyone of those sold---I would be rich---THANKS MISSY---
I am so glad it helps----

Booking Strategies from the Pros is SO GOOD for those who need a kick in the rear, that I purchased 5 to give to my team. :thumbup:

It's from NC 2005

MORFIA said:
If i had a dollar for everyone of those sold---I would be rich---THANKS MISSY---
I am so glad it helps----
Yeah, I absolutely LOVE that workshop...if you record for profit I'm your advertising gal! LOL

Sallie_M said:
Booking Strategies from the Pros is SO GOOD for those who need a kick in the rear, that I purchased 5 to give to my team. :thumbup:

It's from NC 2005

That is the one that I was thinking of... I thought it was fabulous

At Conference 2007 there was a vendor who sold CDs of multiple workshops on CD (approx 10 workshops per CD). I bought 3 while there and ordered the one with all the Conference 2007 workshops, which I received later. I absolutely love :love: being able to pop the CD in my car and being able to listen continuously for hours on various topics.

Does anyone know if this vendor was at Leadership also and if they are offering the same thing? I'd love to order one if I can. I won't be able to go to Conference (my baby's due at the very end of May), so I think I'll make sure to give my Director some cash to order CD for me if they're available.

Well, since you want to "kick yourself in the butt", maybe you need a cd on the famous Customer Care Calls!! That one is really good, too. I also agree with Missy, the one about moving your business is absolutely wonderful!! I got it to help one of my recruits who'd re-located, but I thought it was full of great ideas!!

Bottom line is, you will only succeed in this business if you're willing to get on that telephone!! 3-2-1, all the way!! I suggest that you either get a fellow Consultant on this loop, or one in your own group, that you can "buddy up with", and call each other every couple of days.
I have a Consultant friend who loves to call me on her way home from work, almost every day! We are constantly encouraging each other, brainstorming ideas, challenging each other. It's wonderful! Also, we're both Future Directors, so now we can both work towards Directorship together, which is great! We've already decided that, WHEN we finally do promote, that we'll probably hold our monthly meetings together, too.

Hope some of this helps you!
Keep us posted on your progress! We'll do our best to motivate you, too!

Paula

NooraK said:
Does anyone know if this vendor was at Leadership also and if they are offering the same thing? I'd love to order one if I can. I won't be able to go to Conference (my baby's due at the very end of May), so I think I'll make sure to give my Director some cash to order CD for me if they're available.
That vendor was EKO. They've been handling the PC Leadership and Conference recordings for years. But this year at Leadership, HO announced that they'd be making the recordings available online for free. YAY! They're not up yet, but it's usually about 6 weeks before they're ready.

ChefBeckyD said:
Oooohhhh - I just got that one in my supply order yesterday! I'm hoping to listen to it today or tomorrow.
Yes, Becky is right. Belinda is great. Hopefully, you can find someone who will loan them to you like Becky loaned them to me. AND, hopefully you will give them back quicker than I give them back to Becky! She's so gracious.:) I've had them since before conference.
(BTW, Becky, the cd's are in my car. Next time we see each other-Monday night- demand to have them back.)

JAE said:
Yes, Becky is right. Belinda is great. Hopefully, you can find someone who will loan them to you like Becky loaned them to me. AND, hopefully you will give them back quicker than I give them back to Becky! She's so gracious.:) I've had them since before conference.
(BTW, Becky, the cd's are in my car. Next time we see each other-Monday night- demand to have them back.)

No church this morning for you either?:D We actually have it, but Rick had to go into work, and I didn't want to take Micah out in this alone......I'm not sure I could even get to the end of our street, the drifting is so bad. IF I could make it out of the driveway, that is......

I also like the booking CD's but one that I really liked was

Build Relationships for Better host coaching.

Of course, I am guessing this is the last month it is available. I don't see it on the new order form. By the way, if they do have some left over (after the selling time available) do they destroy them or sell them at conference? Anyone know?

Related to What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef Cd?

What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef CD?

My favorite Pampered Chef CD is the "Quick & Easy Recipes" CD. It includes over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or entertaining guests.

What Types of Recipes are Included on the CD?

The "Quick & Easy Recipes" CD includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

Are the Recipes on the CD Family-Friendly?

Yes, the recipes on the "Quick & Easy Recipes" CD are designed with families in mind. They are simple and easy to make, and many of them use ingredients that are already pantry staples.

Can I Access the Recipes Online?

Yes, you can access the recipes from the "Quick & Easy Recipes" CD online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log into your account and click on the "Recipe Library" tab to search for and access the recipes on the CD.

Is the CD Compatible with Both Mac and PC Computers?

Yes, the "Quick & Easy Recipes" CD is compatible with both Mac and PC computers. It also works with most CD and DVD players, making it easy to access the recipes from any device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kcjodih