• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Bose Wave Radio worth the investment?

In summary, the conversation is about the Bose Wave Radio and whether or not it is worth the investment. The original poster is seeking advice from others who own the radio, and there is discussion about the sound quality, the 5 CD changer, and the possibility of purchasing a CD/iPod dock for future use. Some participants recommend the radio, while others suggest considering other options such as purchasing from QVC or Target. Overall, opinions are positive and the poster is encouraged to go for it.
CRuff
Silver Member
I've been thinking about a Bose Wave Radio for my home for quite some time (8 years I think!). Yes, I am treating myself for Christmas this year (I hope!) and need advice. (Big investment for me! so I've been procrastinating!) Does anyone own one? How do you like it? Is the 5 CD changer worth it? I do not have an iPod, just like listening to good sound, sometimes cd's but sometimes radio too. Let me know your thoughts if you own one. Thanks a million.

My dad and stepmom have the original one. Gosh, it's probably been about 10 years and I think it still looks nice and the sounds is great. GO FOR IT!!! I love their stuff that I would totally let my husband spend $80 on their earphones if he wanted them lol. They have the single CD player, and I like it a lot (personally I'm not a fan of multi-disc changers, but that's me). Do you see yourself ever getting an ipod? Since it's a big investment, it might be good to get a CD/ipod dock for the future.Think about it this way: My husband works on planes. Their products are so good, that they use Bose headphones for the military planes equipment! =D

ChefZee said:
My dad and stepmom have the original one. Gosh, it's probably been about 10 years and I think it still looks nice and the sounds is great. GO FOR IT!!! I love their stuff that I would totally let my husband spend $80 on their earphones if he wanted them lol. They have the single CD player, and I like it a lot (personally I'm not a fan of multi-disc changers, but that's me). Do you see yourself ever getting an ipod? Since it's a big investment, it might be good to get a CD/ipod dock for the future.

Think about it this way: My husband works on planes. Their products are so good, that they use Bose headphones for the military planes equipment! =D

Thanks for the input. I'm in that age group that is technically challenged, but I will consider it!

I can be too sometimes. It's incredibly easy. Not too many buttons lol

My parents have one and use it every day. My Mom didn't think the sound was that great for the money she spent on it, but I think the sound is awesome. They have had it for at least 15 years.
I know QVC sells them a lot, but not sure if their price is the best or not, although they do usually offer easy pay which gives you several months to pay for it.
I know Target also has some. I want the one which is just made for the iPod.

What is the sound quality of the Bose Radio?

The Bose Radio offers exceptional sound quality, with clear highs, rich lows, and a balanced midrange. Its advanced technologies and design help deliver a dynamic and immersive listening experience.

Can I connect my music devices to the Bose Radio?

Yes, the Bose Radio has several options for connecting your music devices. You can use Bluetooth to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet, or use the auxiliary input to connect a device with a headphone jack. It also has a built-in CD player and AM/FM radio.

Does the Bose Radio have an alarm feature?

Yes, the Bose Radio has a dual alarm feature that allows you to set two different wake-up times and choose between waking up to a buzzer, radio, or your own music. The alarm also has a snooze function for those who need a few extra minutes of sleep.

What is the size and design of the Bose Radio?

The Bose Radio is compact and lightweight, making it easy to move from room to room. It measures 4.13 inches high, 14.5 inches wide, and 8.75 inches deep. It has a sleek and modern design with a black finish and a small display screen.

What is the warranty for the Bose Radio?

The Bose Radio comes with a limited one-year warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship. You can also purchase an extended warranty for additional coverage. It is recommended to register your product on the Bose website to ensure prompt assistance in case of any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jillybill
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn