• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Brunch Recipe?

In summary, the conversation discusses a person's favorite brunch recipe, the Spinach and Cheese Strata, which is a savory bread pudding that can be made ahead of time. The recipe is then shared, which includes French bread, spinach, ham, cheddar and Swiss cheese, eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, and seasonings. It is noted that the dish can be made the night before. Other popular brunch recipes from Pampered Chef are mentioned, and it is confirmed that Pampered Chef products can be used to make these recipes.
sunnygirl in nd
I'm new to this and have a brunch scheduled in Nov. What is your favorite thing to do at a brunch?

Bountiful Brunch Pizza
or
Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

If it's a smaller group, I like to do the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.

Just made the Sausage and Pepper Biscuit Frittata last weekend and it is easy and fabulous. (Fall/Winter 2008 Seasons Best). Serves 12, too.​

Related to What Is Your Favorite Brunch Recipe?

What is your favorite brunch recipe?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have tried many delicious brunch recipes. But my all-time favorite is the Spinach and Cheese Strata. It's a savory bread pudding that is perfect for a crowd and can be made ahead of time.

Can you share the recipe for the Spinach and Cheese Strata?

Of course! Here is the recipe for the Spinach and Cheese Strata:

• 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 1 lb frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 cup diced ham
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • 6 eggs
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions: In a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, layer half of the bread cubes, spinach, ham, and cheeses. Repeat layers. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper. Pour over the bread mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

Can I make the Spinach and Cheese Strata the night before?

Yes, the Spinach and Cheese Strata can be assembled and refrigerated overnight before baking. This makes it a perfect make-ahead dish for brunch.

What are some other popular brunch recipes from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of brunch recipes, including the Breakfast Braid, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza, and Chocolate Croissant Bake. These recipes are all easy to make and perfect for any brunch occasion.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products to make these brunch recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that can help you make delicious brunch recipes. You can visit our website or contact me directly to learn more about our products and how to purchase them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • DebbieJ