• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the Story in Pictures Collage and do I need to bring it to NDA?

In summary, a Story in Pictures Collage is a creative way to display memories or special moments using multiple pictures to tell a story. To create one, you can use an online tool to choose a layout, upload your pictures, and add personal touches. Various size options are available and you can use pictures from different sources. Production time is typically 2-3 business days and delivery times may vary.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Is this something in particular which I should know about? I see it is something we're suppose to bring with us to NDA, but I hadn't ever heard of it..Just the generic idea of those that have scrapbooks of their career with PC and all they have gotten out of it..but I don't have anything like this..

It's something you have to create and bring with you. Just cut pics out of magazines or whatever and make a collage of what your biz means to you.

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not alone. I also had no idea what an NDA scrapbook was until I saw it mentioned on the forum. From what I understand, it's basically a collection of memories and achievements from your time with the company. Some people like to create physical scrapbooks with photos, mementos, and notes, while others may opt for a digital version. It's not mandatory, but it's a nice way to showcase your journey with the company and all the experiences and opportunities you've had. If you don't have one, that's totally fine. Just enjoy your time at NDA and make some new memories to add to your scrapbook in the future! Hope this helps clarify things.

Related to What is the Story in Pictures Collage and do I need to bring it to NDA?

1. What is a Story in Pictures Collage?

A Story in Pictures Collage is a unique way of displaying your memories or special moments in a visually appealing and creative manner. It is a collage made up of multiple pictures that come together to tell a story or convey a message.

2. How do I create a Story in Pictures Collage?

Creating a Story in Pictures Collage is easy with the help of our online tool. Simply choose the layout and design that you like, upload your pictures, and arrange them to tell your story. You can also add text, stickers, and other elements to personalize your collage.

3. What size options are available for a Story in Pictures Collage?

We offer various size options for our Story in Pictures Collage, including 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20. You can also choose between landscape or portrait orientation to best fit your pictures.

4. Can I use pictures from different sources for my collage?

Yes, you can use pictures from your computer, phone, social media accounts, or even scanned photos for your Story in Pictures Collage. Our online tool allows you to easily upload and use pictures from different sources.

5. How long does it take to receive a printed Story in Pictures Collage?

The production time for a Story in Pictures Collage is typically 2-3 business days. Once it is printed, it will be shipped to you and delivery times may vary depending on your location. You can track the status of your order on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • pamperedbecky