• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Success Story: How Two Women Grew Their Career Recruits to 150 in 10 Years!

In summary, my director called from Chicago today to tell me that she and 2 other women had each had 150 Career Recruits in 10 years, and that the hosts of the career lunch she was sitting in on were invited to become consultants. The hosts demoed a recipe and closed the show that night, and any outside orders went toward becoming subsequent catalog shows.
pamela
My Director called from Chicago today to tell me something that happened at her Career Club lunch.......

she was sitting with 2 women that had each had 150 Career Recruits in 10 years....that is 15 a year!!!! :eek:

When asked how they did it, this was their response:

Both of them invite her Hosts to join the business and has their first show be the show she was going to do for them....she host coaches them as if they were still the host (this helps with training), she shows them how to do the recipe and has them demo it at the show, and they get all of the commission and bookings from this show! They are so excited!
They close the show that night and any outside orders then go toward becoming subsequent Catalog Shows!!!!
Can you imagine being that new consultant??? Imagine the excitement from getting qualified and PAID that fast!

I can't wait for my Director to get home so that I can get all of the particulars!!!!

I'm so doing this tomorrow night at my show!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing!

isn't that amazing?!

My D had hasked "why aven't we been doing this??" and I told her I think for those of us that don't think outside of the box much, we just plod along until someone like these 2 ladies comes along and gives us permission to do things differently!

I am SOOOOO doing this from here on out! I mean, all you will be out is one show if the Host says "yes"!n The benefitrs of doing this versus not are HUGE!

Can't wait to hear more!!

This is awesome! I can't wait to hear more!!

Thanks! ANy more info on this?

not yet....my D got home yesterday, so I was giving her a chance to see her family and I will call today or tomorrow......I will have it ready for our phone call Sunday night!

1. How did the two women initially start their career with Pampered Chef?

The two women, named Sue and Lisa, started their career with Pampered Chef as independent consultants. They were passionate about the products and the company's mission, and decided to make it their full-time job.

2. What strategies did Sue and Lisa use to grow their career recruits to 150 in just 10 years?

Sue and Lisa used a combination of networking, hosting parties, and social media to attract potential recruits. They also focused on building strong relationships with their customers and providing exceptional customer service, which led to referrals and new recruits.

3. What challenges did Sue and Lisa face while growing their career recruits?

One of the biggest challenges Sue and Lisa faced was finding a balance between their personal and professional lives. As their business grew, they had to learn to delegate tasks and manage their time effectively in order to maintain their success and personal well-being.

4. How did Sue and Lisa's leadership skills contribute to their success?

Sue and Lisa were both natural leaders and were able to inspire and motivate their team of recruits. They provided guidance, support, and training to help their recruits achieve their own success, which in turn helped to grow their overall team.

5. What advice do Sue and Lisa have for others looking to grow their career recruits with Pampered Chef?

Sue and Lisa's advice is to stay true to yourself and your passion for the products and the company. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and support from your team or other successful consultants. Networking and building strong relationships are key to growing your career recruits with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pcchefjane