• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for a pumpkin trifle?

In summary, to make a pumpkin trifle, you will need a package of spice cake mix, a can of pumpkin puree, milk, instant vanilla pudding, whipped topping, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans. You can make the trifle ahead of time, but it is best to assemble it no more than 24 hours before serving. The recipe makes 8-10 servings and you can substitute the spice cake mix with a different type if desired. Fresh pumpkin can also be used instead of canned pumpkin puree, but it will need to be cooked and pureed first. Canned pumpkin puree is a convenient option for this recipe.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I have heard some rave reviews in conversations with some PC people about one...but would love a good recipe..

Anyone have a pumpkin trifle recipe to share..

I'd like to do it for my mom's show oct 16th!

There's a triffle thread in this folder (recipes) that includes the pumpkin triffle.

There is also another one posted by Rae Bates that is similar but uses gingerbread.

Here's a PDF

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...ifle-question-pumpkin-gingerbread-triflex.pdf

And here's the recipe written out:

Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle

1 box gingerbread, plus ingredients
1 large box vanilla pudding
3 c milk
1 large can pumpkin pie filling (not plain pumpkin)
1 16 oz container whipped topping
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles

Make gingerbread according to directions. Cool. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Mix pudding and milk. Add in pumpkin pie filling.

In Trifle Bowl, layer half of gingerbread, then half of pumpkin mix, then half of
whipped topping. Repeat.

Sprinkle Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles over top.

Related to What is the recipe for a pumpkin trifle?

1. What ingredients do I need to make a pumpkin trifle?

To make a pumpkin trifle, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of spice cake mix
  • 1 can of pumpkin puree
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 tub of whipped topping
  • 1/4 cup of caramel sauce
  • 1/4 cup of chopped pecans

2. Can I make a pumpkin trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a pumpkin trifle ahead of time. However, we recommend assembling it no more than 24 hours before serving to ensure the layers stay fresh and don't become soggy.

3. How many servings does the pumpkin trifle recipe make?

The pumpkin trifle recipe makes about 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how generously you serve each portion.

4. Can I substitute the spice cake mix with a different type of cake mix?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix if you prefer. However, the spice cake mix adds a delicious flavor to the trifle that complements the pumpkin well.

5. Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree. However, you will need to cook and puree the pumpkin before using it in the trifle. Canned pumpkin puree is a convenient and easy option for this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • smilesarepriceless