• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for a delicious artichoke and spinach ring?

In summary, here is a recipe for a delicious artichoke and spinach ring that is perfect for parties. It includes ingredients such as frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, and cheese, and is baked in a crescent roll crust. Enjoy!
rose56
if anyone has artichoke and spinach ring recipe please please send it to me.
[email protected]

I have a party to do on Thursday and I can't find my recipe

Didn't someone post this the other day?I'll go look...

1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped

1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese

1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese

1/2 cup diced red bell pepper

1/3 cup mayonnaise

1 glaric cloved, pressed

1/4 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper

1 egg white, lightly beaten

2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 375F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzerella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with frated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Hope this helps.

.Hello there!I would be happy to share my favorite artichoke and spinach ring recipe with you. It's always a hit at parties! Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the drained spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Mix well.
3. Unroll the crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet or pizza pan, pressing the seams together to form one large sheet of dough.
4. Spread the spinach and artichoke mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
5. Roll the edges of the dough over the filling and press to seal.
6. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the ring.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!I hope this recipe helps you with your party on Thursday. Let me know how it turns out!Best regards,

Related to What is the recipe for a delicious artichoke and spinach ring?

What is the "inDeperate Need of Recipe" feature?

The "inDeperate Need of Recipe" feature is a section on our website where customers can request specific recipes they are looking for. Our team of chefs and recipe developers will then work to create and publish these requested recipes for our customers to access.

How do I submit a recipe request?

To submit a recipe request, simply visit the "inDeperate Need of Recipe" page on our website and fill out the form with your name, email, and the specific recipe you are looking for. You can also leave any additional details or preferences for the recipe if desired.

How long does it take for a requested recipe to be published?

The timeline for publishing requested recipes can vary depending on the complexity and availability of ingredients. Our team will work to create and test the recipe before publishing it, so it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for a requested recipe to be available on our website.

Can I request a specific dietary restriction or preference for a recipe?

Yes, you can specify any dietary restrictions or preferences in your recipe request. Our team will do their best to accommodate these requests and create a recipe that fits your needs.

Are there any fees for using the "inDeperate Need of Recipe" feature?

No, there are no fees associated with using the "inDeperate Need of Recipe" feature. It is a free service for our customers to request and access new recipes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Francine