• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Apple Danish Ring Recipe | Perfect for Last-Minute Events

In summary, the conversation was about a request for an Apple Danish Ring recipe. One person provided a recipe and a link to where they found it, while the other person expressed their gratitude and asked for confirmation that the recipe was the one they were looking for. The recipe calls for puff pastry, cream cheese, apples, pecans, raisins, apricot preserves, sugar, cinnamon, and egg. It also includes step-by-step instructions on how to make the Apple Danish Ring.
Francine
Hi Ladies,
I have a show tonight and need the Apple Danish Ring recipe. Can anyone please help me. Thanks I know you ladies always come through.

Here it is and the link to where I got itApple Danish Braid
Posted by Rini

1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
1 TBS. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 TBS. maple-flavored syrup

Preheat oven to 375 F.

In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended. Add egg mixing until smooth.

Chop pecans.

Unroll 1 pkg. of crescent dough; do not separate. arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12" x 15" rectangle baking stone. Repeat with remaining pkg. of dough. Roll dough to seal perforations.

On longest sides of baking stone, cut dough into strips 1-1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep using pizza cutter (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling). spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over middle of dough. Peel, core and slice apples using A/P/C/S. Cut slices crosswise in half; evenly arrange apple slices over cream cheese mixture.

Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Scoop remaining cream cheese mixture over apples; sprinkle with pecans. to braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Tuck ends under to seal at end of braid. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; brush with syrup using pastry brush. Cut & serve.

http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/pampered-chef-recipes/apple-danish-braid.htm

Hi there! I found a delicious Apple Danish Ring recipe that I think you'll love. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 large apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 egg, beaten
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. On a lightly floured surface, unfold the puff pastry and roll it out into a 12-inch square.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
4. Spread half of the sugar mixture over the puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
5. Arrange the apple slices over the sugar mixture, overlapping them slightly.
6. Sprinkle the chopped pecans and raisins over the apples.
7. Drizzle the apricot preserves over the top.
8. Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over the top.
9. Using a sharp knife, make cuts about 1 inch apart on each side of the pastry, leaving the center uncut.
10. Starting at one end, fold the pastry strips over the filling, alternating sides to create a braided look.
11. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the pastry.
12. Place the pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
13. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
14. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
15. Optional: Dust with powdered sugar before serving.I hope this recipe helps and that your show goes well tonight! Let me know how it turns out. Best of luck!

What is the quickest and easiest recipe for a busy weeknight?

The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is perfect for busy weeknights. It can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods, making it easy to get dinner on the table in a hurry. Some quick and easy recipes include one-pot pasta, chili, and stir fry.

Do you have any healthy and fast recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy and quick recipes. Our Veggie Spiralizer can turn vegetables into noodles for a lighter option. Additionally, our Quick Cooker can steam vegetables in just a few minutes for a nutritious side dish.

What is the best recipe for a last-minute party or gathering?

Our Easy Party Recipes collection offers a variety of quick and delicious options for any gathering. Some favorites include our Beer and Cheddar Dip, Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, and BBQ Chicken Nachos.

Can I find allergy-friendly recipes for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a collection of allergy-friendly recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Our website also has a filter option to easily search for specific dietary needs.

Are there any recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our website has a section dedicated to recipes that specifically use Pampered Chef products. From our classic Stoneware to our innovative Quick Cooker, you can find recipes to make the most out of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • chefkristin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • naekelsey