• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Re-Vamp My Taco Ring Recipe Using Fall/Winter 06 Tools?

In summary, Susan is trying to come up with a new taco ring recipe that incorporates old tools with new tools. She has not done a party in several months, so she wants to make her "first" one a success. She adds garlic to the recipe, uses the garlic press, the executive saute pan to brown the meat, the colandar bowl and lid set to drain the oil, the chesse grater for romano cheese, the santuko knife for the lettuce, the food chopper for the onions, the egg slicer plus for the olives, the easy accent decorator for the sour cream, for decoration, the v-shaped cutter for green pepper to put the salsa in, with a
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a party tomorrow night and I am doing the taco ring. I am trying to figure out what new tools and old tools to use to show this recipe. Can someone help me re-vamp the taco ring recipe incorperating old tools with new tools. (but the "new" tools would have to be the Fall/Winter 06 tools) I haven't done a party in several months so want to make my "first" one a super success.

Thanks

how about slicing tomatoes w/ the UM?
cookware for ground beef
lettuce w/ santoku
add some lime juice w/ citrus press
serve on woven selections

my tip on this one is to make sure you drain the meat very well. I did it at a show and was holding it after I took it out of the oven and the hot grease dripped down my arm. Don't think I've made it since.

ok you can also brush the top with the silicone basting brush, or spray it with the kitchen spritzer. Set up a toppings bar with simple additions, or one of my favorites is to let the guests use the EAD for sour cream.

I Do This Recipe All The Time And It's Always A $1000 Show!!!! I Add Garlic To The Recipe, Use The Garlic Press, The Executive Saute Pan To Brown The Meat, The Colandar Bowl And Lid Set To Drain The Oil, The Chesse Grater For Romano Cheese In Addition To The Cheddar That You Use The Ultimate Madoline, The Santuko Knife For The Lettuce, Food Chopper For The Onions, Egg Slicer Plus For The Olives, Easy Accent Decorator For The Sour Cream, For Decoration, V-shaped Cutter For Green Pepper To Put The Salsa In, With Bamboo Spooner, Of Course, The Tomato Knife, For The Tomato, The Woven Traditions Round Tray For Serving With The Slice And Serve For Cutting. As You're Doing The Demo With These Products You're Also Talking About The "collections" These Products Are Part Of. Ex. The Saute Pan, Talk About The 2 Lines Of Cookware, The Santuko Knife, Talk About Our Knife Collections, All The Tools Are Coming Out Of My Tool Turn About. The Woven Traditions Can Be Used With Our Stoneware And Our Simple Additions. I Hope This Helps You. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Wow!!
SUSANDISCOCAIAFA said:
I Do This Recipe All The Time And It's Always A $1000 Show!!!! I Add Garlic To The Recipe, Use The Garlic Press, The Executive Saute Pan To Brown The Meat, The Colandar Bowl And Lid Set To Drain The Oil, The Chesse Grater For Romano Cheese In Addition To The Cheddar That You Use The Ultimate Madoline, The Santuko Knife For The Lettuce, Food Chopper For The Onions, Egg Slicer Plus For The Olives, Easy Accent Decorator For The Sour Cream, For Decoration, V-shaped Cutter For Green Pepper To Put The Salsa In, With Bamboo Spooner, Of Course, The Tomato Knife, For The Tomato, The Woven Traditions Round Tray For Serving With The Slice And Serve For Cutting. As You're Doing The Demo With These Products You're Also Talking About The "collections" These Products Are Part Of. Ex. The Saute Pan, Talk About The 2 Lines Of Cookware, The Santuko Knife, Talk About Our Knife Collections, All The Tools Are Coming Out Of My Tool Turn About. The Woven Traditions Can Be Used With Our Stoneware And Our Simple Additions. I Hope This Helps You. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

That sounds really great I am going to have to try that....for me not for a show!! ROFLMAO!!

1. What is the recipe for the Re-Vamp Taco Ring?

The Re-Vamp Taco Ring recipe is a twist on the classic taco ring, using crescent rolls to create a flaky and delicious crust. The filling includes ground beef, taco seasoning, refried beans, and cheese, all wrapped up in the crescent roll crust.

2. Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can absolutely substitute the ground beef for a different protein such as ground turkey or chicken. You can also make it vegetarian by using a plant-based protein or additional beans.

3. How long does it take to make the Re-Vamp Taco Ring?

The total time for this recipe is about 30 minutes, including prep and cooking time. It is a quick and easy meal to make for busy weeknights.

4. Can I make the Re-Vamp Taco Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the filling and keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before assembling and baking the taco ring. You can also freeze the assembled and unbaked taco ring for up to 3 months, just make sure to thaw it before baking.

5. What are some suggested toppings for the Re-Vamp Taco Ring?

Some popular toppings for the Re-Vamp Taco Ring include shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and sliced black olives. You can also get creative and add your favorite toppings to personalize your taco ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • Maya Bamer