• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made a Ring Tone for My I-Phone From a Recording of the

In summary, you can use any recording to make a ring tone for your iPhone as long as it is in a compatible audio format and not copyrighted material. To convert a recording into a ring tone, you can use a third-party app or software and then transfer it to your iPhone. You can also customize the length of the ring tone by selecting a specific part of the recording and adjusting the length. Making a ring tone from a recording will not affect the quality of the sound as long as the recording is of high quality. You can also share the ring tone with others through messaging, email, or cloud storage services.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I made a ring tone for my i-phone from a recording of the "amazing" song at NC. But I can not figure out how to post it to share. Any tips? It's am MP3 file

Re: RingtoneYou could put the MP3 in a .zip file, CS will let you upload that.

Re: Ringtone
NooraK said:
You could put the MP3 in a .zip file, CS will let you upload that.

I'm a dork and do not know how to do a zip file :)

Re: RingtoneYou'd have to have a Zip utility on your computer. The best analogy I can think of for a zip file is that it's like putting your other file into an envelope. Or better yet, a SpaceBag, because often the zip utility also compresses it to a smaller size.

I did a quick web search for "Free Zip Utility" and got a bunch of results. I've used Windows's WinZip at work, don't know much about any of the others.

Re: RingtoneAny idea what the original song is?

Re: RingtoneHere it is in regular mp3 format. Remember I did this recording during general session so the sound is not perfect.

Attachments

• Amazing 3 (0m 20s).zip
    307.3 KB · Views: 431
etteluap70PC said:
Here it is in regular mp3 format. Remember I did this recording during general session so the sound is not perfect.

Thanks, Paulette!

laurichef said:
Any idea what the original song is?

my guess from the ringtone that was added is Britney Spears - "Circus"

just don't ask me how i know :rolleyes:

Re: RingtoneWould anyone be able to write down the lyrics? I'm old, and often can't distinguish the words, so for the most part can only pick out one word here - Amazing!

Re: Ringtoneyup... that's it Circus by Brittany Spears

1. Can I use any recording to make a ring tone for my iPhone?

Yes, you can use any recording as long as it is in a compatible audio format and is not copyrighted material.

2. How do I convert a recording into a ring tone for my iPhone?

You can use a third-party app or software to convert the recording into a ring tone file and then transfer it to your iPhone.

3. Can I customize the length of the ring tone?

Yes, you can select the specific part of the recording that you want to use as the ring tone and adjust the length accordingly.

4. Will making a ring tone from a recording affect the quality of the sound?

No, as long as the recording is of high quality, the ring tone will maintain its quality after conversion.

5. Can I share the ring tone with others?

Yes, you can share the ring tone file with others through messaging or email. You can also upload it to a cloud storage service for others to download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trspc
Replies
Views
sjackson