• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make touchdown taco dip with the tools I have?

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for a touchdown taco dip. The person does not have all of the ingredients suggested and is looking for ways to make the dip using the tools they have. The dip can be made with the regular batter bowl, not the deep dish baker. It uses the mandolin to grate the cheese, the egg slicer plus, and the tomato knife to dice up the tomato. The person also recommends using the southwest seasoning instead of taco seasoning.
Jholmes0904
I want to make the touchdown taco dip, thing is I dont have a lot of the items they suggest :yuck: How can I make this dip with the tools I have...
I dont have...
Deep Covered Baker.... Maybe Batter Bowl (lager?, dont have small)
Rotary Grater... could I use the mandolin? It is a soft cheese.

Also, I L:love:VE this dip and think it would be perfect for my party coming up... but it does not use a lot of items... how can I use more tools? :D

It uses the deep baker, not the DCB. The DB is round and more shallow.You can always substitute a larger bowl for a smaller one. So yes, the regular batter bowl will get the job done.Yes, you can use the Ultimate Mandoline, the Microplane Adjustable Grater or buy the cheese already grated. ;)

And just for the record, it's YUMMY! :D

I don't bake mine and do it all summer! Everyone loves it.

I use the oval dots platter but have used many other dishes to put it on. I always use the mandolin for the cheese. I strain the olives that I opened with the can opener and use the egg slicer plus. The tomato knife to dice up the tomato. Any bowl works to mix I have even used the collapsible bowl. I also use our southwest seasoning instead of taco seasoning. Cut up the green onions with my professional shears. And serve it with a small bamboo spoon.

You can also cut the recipe in half and use the mini baker........I made it a million times for my husband's friends during football season in the mini baker!

I've also doubled the recipe and put it in the 9X13 rectangle baker -- this is one of my favorite recipes!! :) Yummy!!

Cooking Tools:

Small Mix N Scraper
Small Oval Baker
Classic Batter Bowl
Garlic Press
Deluxe Cheese Grater
Utility Knife
Egg Slicer Plus
Pizza Ctter

Sheila said:
It uses the deep baker, not the DCB. The DB is round and more shallow.

You can always substitute a larger bowl for a smaller one. So yes, the regular batter bowl will get the job done.

Yes, you can use the Ultimate Mandoline, the Microplane Adjustable Grater or buy the cheese already grated. ;)

It's actually called the deep dish baker but it is one of the stones being discontinued in September. I have made this recipe exactly as it's stated in the mini-baker for years - it does not need to be halved. I have also done it in the mini-baker in the microwave - it takes about 5 minutes.

1. What do I do if I don't have a specific Pampered Chef product?

If you don't have a specific Pampered Chef product, there are often alternative tools or methods that can be used. Our consultants are trained to provide suggestions and tips for using other tools or finding a substitute ingredient.

2. Can I still make the recipe if I don't have all the recommended Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still make the recipe even if you don't have all the recommended Pampered Chef products. Our recipes are designed to be versatile and adaptable, so feel free to use what you have on hand or make substitutions as needed.

3. Do I need to buy all the Pampered Chef products to host a party?

No, you do not need to buy all the Pampered Chef products to host a party. Our consultants will bring the necessary tools and products for you and your guests to use during the party. You can also choose to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a retail store?

No, Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through our network of independent consultants. You can purchase products directly from a consultant or through a party or online order.

5. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each individual product. Some items may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jbarnhill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • jenniferlynne