• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip - How Long in Fridge?

In summary, the Touchdown Taco Dip can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days, frozen for up to 3 months, and should be cooled for at least 2 hours before serving. It can also be made ahead of time and low-fat or fat-free ingredients can be used, but full-fat ingredients are recommended for the best results.
kam
Staff member
I made (assembled) the Touchdown Taco Dip on Wednesday afternoon so that it would be ready to pop in the oven for New Year's Eve.

But, I had so much food - that we never got to the the Touchdown Taco dip. It is assembled, but not baked. I have had it in the fridge. How long do you think it will be OK?

I am thinking it should still be OK - but would really like to hold it for the playoff games tomorrow. That would be 3 days...

We love the dip! We've kept it for upto a week in the frige

There's no meat in it so it should be okay. Maybe check with a county extension service website...IDK. Or go a recipe/cooking website and type in a question.
Deb

1. How long can the Touchdown Taco Dip be kept in the fridge?

The Touchdown Taco Dip can be kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. After that, it is recommended to discard any leftovers.

2. Can the Touchdown Taco Dip be frozen?

Yes, the Touchdown Taco Dip can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure to store it in an airtight container and thaw it in the fridge before reheating.

3. How long does it take for the Touchdown Taco Dip to cool down in the fridge?

The Touchdown Taco Dip should be cooled down in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to develop and the dip to set.

4. Can I make the Touchdown Taco Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Touchdown Taco Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

5. Can I use low-fat or fat-free ingredients in the Touchdown Taco Dip?

Yes, you can use low-fat or fat-free ingredients in the Touchdown Taco Dip. However, it may affect the texture and flavor slightly. It is recommended to use full-fat ingredients for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Jholmes0904
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jenniferlynne