• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Recipe - Creamy Apple Caramel Ring

In summary, the recipe calls for crescent rolls, cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, apples, caramel ice cream topping, and cinnamon sugar. The recipe is easy to follow and everyone loves it.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have this recipe?? I had a host request it...
Creamy Caramel Apple Ring/Wreath/Braid - something like that.
Help!

here ya go....

CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID/WREATH

2 pkgs crescent rolls (reduced fat if you can find)
1 @ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat if you can find)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
3 Granny Smith apples
1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 jar (squeeze bottle) caramel ice cream topping
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 350°.

To make braid:
Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12”x15” Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using 3” Paring Knife. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)

To make wreath:
Arrange triangles of crescent rolls in circle on 15" round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles in the center and points to the outside. There will be a 5" diameter opening in the center.

Mix cream cheese, flour, vanilla and brown sugar in 1 Qt. Batter Bowl. Spread over dough.

Use AP/C/S to prepare apples, use Food Chopper to coarsely chop. Lay apples over cream cheese mixture. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough in center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar from Flour/Sugar shaker.

Bake 30 minutes, slice with Slice 'N serve,
drizzle each piece with caramel ice cream topping.

Thank You, Linda!!! :D

You are so very welcome. I think I originally got this recipe from some kind sole on this site. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds very yummy!

pamperedlinda said:
You are so very welcome. I think I originally got this recipe from some kind sole on this site. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds very yummy!

WOW!!! This sounds EXCELLENT!!! Maybe I'll try it tonight;) ;) ;)

:D UPDATE:
I made this for the first time at a show today. It was super easy & everyone LOVED it!! :)

SusanBP0129 said:
:D UPDATE:
I made this for the first time at a show today. It was super easy & everyone LOVED it!! :)

I made it for my show Fri night & everyone loved it also!!!:D

Did you serve it with vanilla ice cream? I just drizzled caramel on top. I loved it, too!

SusanBP0129 said:
Did you serve it with vanilla ice cream? I just drizzled caramel on top. I loved it, too!

Nope..no ice cream, just the caramel topping!!:D

This is my favorite recipe (I think I was the one who posted it). I like to serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and then drizzle the caramel all over everything! To Die for. When you need to feed alot, make the ring and put the pizza stone on the woven. When making for small crowds, make the braid and put leftovers on the small bar pan to go in your toaster oven for breakfast. I make this at least every 3-4 weeks for my family. It is sooooo good and my family asks for it at every holiday.

its_me_susan said:
This is my favorite recipe (I think I was the one who posted it). I like to serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and then drizzle the caramel all over everything! To Die for. When you need to feed alot, make the ring and put the pizza stone on the woven. When making for small crowds, make the braid and put leftovers on the small bar pan to go in your toaster oven for breakfast. I make this at least every 3-4 weeks for my family. It is sooooo good and my family asks for it at every holiday.

My hubby was the 1 that told me make it for my party, cuz he said its his new favorite!!:D

What is the recipe for Creamy Apple Caramel Ring?

The recipe for Creamy Apple Caramel Ring can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe books. It includes ingredients such as crescent rolls, cream cheese, apple pie filling, and caramel sauce.

Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions for certain ingredients in the Creamy Apple Caramel Ring recipe. For example, you can use homemade apple pie filling instead of store-bought, or you can replace the caramel sauce with a different type of sauce, like chocolate or butterscotch.

How long does it take to make Creamy Apple Caramel Ring?

The total time for making Creamy Apple Caramel Ring is about 30 minutes. This includes preparation time and baking time.

Can I make Creamy Apple Caramel Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Creamy Apple Caramel Ring ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to serve, you can reheat it in the oven or microwave.

What type of pan should I use to make Creamy Apple Caramel Ring?

The recipe calls for a 12-inch round stone or baking dish, but you can use any type of pan as long as it has enough space for the ring to expand while baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom