• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some delicious meatless recipes for Lent?

In summary, the conversation was about reminding the team to offer meatless recipes on Fridays during Lent. Suggestions for recipes included Spinach Artichoke Ring, Creamy One Pot Pasta, 3 Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza, Tofu Parmigiana with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, zesty ravioli skillet, Mexican cheese crisps, pasta primavera, Tomato Basil Squares, Mandarin Pasta Salad, Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, and Grecian Party Squares. A cute idea for a grilled cheese party was also shared.
chefkathy
I want to send an email out to my team to remind them about Lent and needing to offer meatless recipes on Fridays. Let's start a list!

Two I can think of off the top of my head:
Spinach Artichoke Ring
Creamy One Pot Pasta

Dessert? :) Sorry... couldn't resist!

3 Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza! Learned my lesson HARD last year as I totally forgot (I'm such a good Catholic...) and had a party with 18 in attendance and never gave thought and made Chicken Fajitas. Needless to say, only about 3 tried them. :(

Anything from the Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes Cookbook or the meatless sections in the 29 Min's to dinner cookbooks.I didn't try it, but when I went with one of my downline to her show once, the guests were making the Tofu Parmigiana with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes (pg 109 of 29 Min's vol 2). They said it was really good & that it didn't taste like Tofu, it tasted like chicken!!!

zesty ravioli skillet...yummy!!

Mexican cheese crisps!

pasta primavera out of the new DCB cookbook....it's amazing!

Tomato Basil Squares
Mandarin Pasta Salad (celebrations -04 ) without the chicken

I got to thinking about this and decided to put together some suggestions for my consultants.

Attachments

• LENT Recipes.doc
    72 KB · Views: 261
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tomato basil squares!

Ice cream Nachos!!! HA! Lots of people give up sweets but..that is their problem..:D!

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. You can still cook up some bacon as a topping, but leave it on the side so people can choose to add it if they want.

I love the zesty skillet ravioli. mmmmmm

pt35115 said:
zesty ravioli skillet...yummy!!

I :love0010:LOVE:love0010: this as well!!

DebbieJ said:
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tomato basil squares!

If I make them at home... I could just eat them all!

Grecian Party Squares!

annew said:
pasta primavera out of the new DCB cookbook....it's amazing!

I made this one this week for my family. HUGE thumbs up from me, two thumbs down from my kids. :(

1. What are some good meatless options for lent?

Some great meatless options for lent include vegetable stir-fry, lentil soup, pasta primavera, roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, and black bean tacos.

2. Can you recommend any seafood dishes for lent?

Absolutely! Some delicious seafood options for lent include shrimp scampi, salmon with a lemon dill sauce, tuna salad sandwiches, fish tacos, and crab cakes.

3. Are there any lent-friendly slow cooker recipes?

Yes, there are many slow cooker recipes that are perfect for lent. Some popular options include vegetable curry, lentil stew, vegetarian chili, and mushroom stroganoff.

4. What are some creative ways to incorporate beans into lent recipes?

Beans are a great source of protein and can be incorporated into lent recipes in many ways. Some ideas include black bean burgers, white bean and vegetable soup, chickpea curry, and lentil shepherd's pie.

5. Can you suggest any tasty meatless options for breakfast during lent?

Absolutely! Some delicious meatless breakfast options for lent include avocado toast, spinach and feta omelette, banana nut pancakes, vegetable frittata, and overnight oats with fruit and nuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rose56
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies